Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Is there still anyone in the "Look how far we've come" camp?!?

.....or is everyone now fully ''all out'' for promotion?

I suppose what I''m asking here, is if we are now past the point where we can fall back on this old line which many have used throughout the season?

Any team, in any league in world football ,who find themselves in our position with 7 games to go would now surely be disappointed not to see it through regardless of "how far they''ve come" ??

I''ve just done the prediction thingy on the beeb site- I''ve got us to finish 2nd but level on points with Cardiff with 82 points- shaded it on GD .[:D]I wasnt completely biased- i had us down to lose at Portsmouth and draw V Swansea.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"].....or is everyone now fully ''all out'' for promotion? I suppose what I''m asking here, is if we are now past the point where we can fall back on this old line which many have used throughout the season? Any team, in any league in world football ,who find themselves in our position with 7 games to go would now surely be disappointed not to see it through regardless of "how far they''ve come" ??[/quote]

....but look how far we have come ;)

I was choosing to get quite irritated by people chiming on about ''how far we''ve come'' - thankfully I haven''t heard much of it lately. Thinking and speaking like that is like driving your car around with the handbrake on if you ask me!

I am not in the "look how far we have come camp". When you witness some our performances, know how well we can play and that we can beat any team in this league, considering where we are now with 7 games left and that this opportunity may not come round again for a long, long while, I would be extreemly dissapointed if we passed this opportunity with such a great manager up.

It depends what you mean really. If you mean would I be dissapointed if we didnt finish in the top two then yes I would be. However I would still think of the season as a massive success considering where we came from last season.