Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Good GOD!! Some straight talking from Worthy!!

On WLY- "Paul McVeigh hasn''t been working hard enough – its as simple as that.... His card''s been marked and in fairness to the lad over the last five days he''s worked a lot harder."

On Richardson- "He''s just one of the names that have been mentioned....We''ll just have to wait and see."

I need to sit down!

After reading the article I was left wondering about the mind-set of Mc.Veigh ,surely the pinnacle of any players career is international and premiership football .If neither of these motivates Mc.Veigh,which it appears they don''t,one is left with the question just what the bloody hell does!!

He does seem the type that needs a kick up the ass every so often.

He also does seem the type of player that enjoys the "Newcastle United" social side of life along with his mate "Fatboy pass back" in central midfield.

Agree with Nolegs- this could be McVeigh''s only chance to EVER play in the Prem and he''s blowing it. How Nige gets him motivated if thats not enough I don''t know- maybe a free coach trip to Whitley Bay with £100 spending money.

Also interesting to note he drives a DB7, presumeably with a cushion on the seat. If he goes down a league or two I doubt his wages would justify such a vehicle, perhaps that would motivate him.

Any chance of leaving McVeigh alone.  Jealousy get you nowhere.  Why do you continue talking when you don''t know the score.  Remember who was leading scorer in the championship and helped to get us into the Prem.  Worthy has given him a kick up the backside lets see if his man management skills work!!! 

[quote]Any chance of leaving McVeigh alone. Jealousy get you nowhere. Why do you continue talking when you don''t know the score. Remember who was leading scorer in the championship and helped to get us in...[/quote]

No ''cos in the real world he would ,and should''ve got the sack!!