Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Thanks for all your picks so far everyone... I will return tomorrow night with a Top 6.  As Nutty points out, I''m having a shocking year this year (this is what happens when you don''t pick Man U or Chelsea every week) and will never pick Fleetwood Town or Cardiff to do anything ever again.  Or Chesterfield.   Or Notts County.  And I''m always reluctant to pick Norwich as it''s a heart bet, not a head bet.  But we''ll see.  It''s an honour to have the selection rights, and I appreciate your efforts in finding the most obscure bankers available! [:D]

Nobody seems to have picked Arsenal to beat Blackburn yet so I will rectify this. Blackburn have lost their last five away games, have lost eleven out of fourteen away games this season and in their last six visits to Arsenal in the Premier League they have conceded 24 goals and scored just four in return. Forget all the talk of Arsenal''s defensive/goalkeeping problems for this is a home banker.Good luck Chopsy [Y]

Braintree Town (1st, 13-3-2 at home) should beat Dorchester (16th, 5-3-9 away) in the Conference South this week.  But given my recent record, don''t get your hopes up too much.Best of luck Michael and all PUPs!

Good luck this week Mister C, hopefully we can all get back to winning ways once again.  I''m staying in England this week where I expect:Arsenal to beat BlackburnGood luck Chops, and all you Pups.

My search for something to end a shocking run of form led me to Italy''s Serie B.

Atalanta (Top, W11 D5 L1 F25 A8 at home) v Triestina (Bottom W2 D7 L7 F13 A24 away) - Home Win.

Best of luck Mr C, and all you PUPs.

Been busy (and still am :P) So haven''t had time, but i will go against my normal suggestion, and go for Norwich to win please.

Good Luck :D

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

You can''t get more off-the-wall than India and the wonderfully-named Churchill Brothers (eleven of them, presumably...) to beat ONGC. Sadly, Chops, no odds available at the moment, but I will keep looking.

Assuming none appear I am provisionally plumping for a very decent second-best from Bulgaria, land of Spartacus:

Levski Sofia to win at home aganst Rakovski.

Levski Sofia with a 7-0-2 and 20-8 home record. Rakovski with a 1-1-7 and 6-19 away record.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

[/quote]

---

Odds available for the Indian game, now seemingly being played on Monday, so I''ll switch if that''s OK.

Churchill Brothers with a 6-2-0 and 21-4 home record.

ONGC with a 0-2-8 and 3-17 away record.

Bonne chance encore a tous!

This week its the Premier League for me

Arsenal to beat Blackburn

Good luck Mister Chops and all Pups

Thank you for all your naps this week, as always it''s great to see how much time and effort people go to in order to find something which is obscure and yet seemingly infallible.  This season I have been far from infallible and I hope that the stars choose this week to shine on me, as I think at the moment I find myself in Shyster''s Beazer Homes League (Reserves) Second XI. [8o|]So here goes...I haven''t selected Norwich because I am wary of (a) New Manager Syndrome, (b) Norwich''s continued record of drawing against teams we should put away (Preston, etc.)  But I also haven''t selected them because I don''t want to be a jinx and hopefully they will come good and prove me wrong.[&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&]1. ARSENAL to batter Blackburn2. BASEL to beat Neuchatel Xamax3. CHURCHILL BROTHERS (too delicious a selection to ignore) to beat ONGC4. REAL MADRID to beat Sporting Gijon5. BAYERN MUNICH to beat Borussia Monchengladbach6. WYCOMBE WANDERERS to beat Stockport Countyif (3) is not nappable, then my backup is

LEVSKI SOFIA to beat Rakovski[&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][&][Thanks again and good luck to all of you and to our Norwich City this weekend.

Man City to beat Sunderland for me

Good Luck Mr Chops and pups.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Norwich for me please, Good Luck Mr Chops!![/quote]

She''s behind you[:P]