Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs, welcome to week thirty five of the free bet season After my embarrassing performance last week I am hopefully back at the right time on the right day for the right week!

This week we have Mister Chops in charge and making the final selections. Mister is another free bet legend who has his name in the line of fame. He also has his own claim to fame on these threads because his final selections got us our biggest ever win, £138.11 back in 2008. Mister hasn’t been in the best of form of late but I see that as a massive plus for us all this week because I remember when he won that £138 he came into his week on the back of 9 consecutive losing naps. Ray and I were both convinced that it would be a winning week though because we realized that what Mister Chops has is originality. It''s this originality that makes him one of the top posters on this board. Mister gets to our PUPs socials when he can so a lot of you know I’m right when I say that not only is he a top PUP but he’s a top guy as well. So let’s all do our best to find the best selections for Mister and maybe another monster payout this week?

Here’s the link to our PUPs library on the NCISA web site. Lots of form guides on there to help give Mister the right ammunition.

Now last night Norfolkbroadslim posted a link to some academy news on last weeks thread and I’d like to repost it here.

City Confirm Nine New Scholars.

Thank you Richard.

Of the nine boys who will form part of the academy’s scholarship intake next season we have one from Norwich and two from Kings Lynn, would be great if those lads made it and I’m sure all us PUPs wish them and other six the very best of luck. Being part of these threads gives us all a stake in the clubs future as we Rays more funds for FONCY.

I’ll hand the free bet over to Mister Chops now, enjoy your week in charge, theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Michael... the free bet is yours.......[:)].....

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, yes Norfolkchance1 £1182 for the Academy,so far.

It''s the Switzerland Super League for me this week

Basel  v  Neuchatel Xamax  (home win)

Basel are top of the table with 53 points while Neuchatel are one from bottom on 22

Best of luck everyone [Y]

For the first time in several weeks ive got a pick in early, so a few more to choose from than usual..With Barcelonas incredible season, Real Madrid have been overlooked a lot. The last few times I have napped them no one else has due to Barca. So this week I fully expect Madrid to beat Sporting Gijon.Madrid are 100% at home, Gijon have only won one away.Best of luck Mister and all Pups. There seems to be a lot of good games out there this week, the Highland League has one that could end up a cricket score if anyone casts an eye out that way.

Germany 2nd division for me.

HERTHA BSC        V             Paderborn                         HOME  WIN.

Good luck Mister Chops and all PUPS[Y]

Turkey for me please this week and I''ll go with...Trabzonspor v Konyaspor.....Home win.Good luck Chops and all this weeks pickers.[Y]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]In order to not miss out on picking, I''m afraid I''m cheating and going with a fixture I know is on

Norwich v Scunthorpe  home win

on the basis that I won''t be there and I often miss a good scoreline.

Good luck peeps
[/quote]

[:@]

beaten by 10 minutes!!

ill go for city too. Although Nelson is gona'' have a blinder he is no match for the 2nd striker...who ever that may be!

Good evening Nutty,good luck to you Mr.C. and all you other PUPs out there.

Spain for me this week and a home win for REAL MADRID (1/8) v Sporting Gijon (16/1) however if there is a twist in the tail before the weekend over the proposed strike in Spain can i move to Holland and a home win for AJAX (1/8) v Heracles (9/1).

Mr C from your previous record it looks like you take a bit af a chance - a good policy looking at the bankers that have let us down so far this year. So how about

Sheffield Wednesday v COLCHESTER UNITED AWAY WIN

I was looking at Wetspam v Manure for a draw but it''s the early kick off so I''ll avoid that one.

Best of luck

Evening all firstly good luck to Mr Chops and all you PUP''s.

This week it''s Ukraine for me where the vodka is supposed to be better than the stuff from Russia.

Metalist Kharkiv vs Metalurh Zaporizhya - Home win

The records speak for themselves Metalist are 3rd in the league with a record of W12 D5 L5 GF40 GA21

Metalurh are bottom with a W2 D5 L15 GS10 GA31 record.

Davo

Off to the Bundesliga this week:

BAYERN MUNICH -v- Borussia M''gladbach     HOME WIN

Good Luck Mr Chops and all you Lovely PUPs[:D][Y]

All this talk of mr chops and his originality had me search for a nap that would be a little off the wall. So i took a virtual trip to the german 2nd division and found my nap.....only to find herman beat me to it!!!! Good call herman!

Hertha berlin for me please. Good luck all!!!!

You can''t get more off-the-wall than India and the wonderfully-named Churchill Brothers (eleven of them, presumably...) to beat ONGC. Sadly, Chops, no odds available at the moment, but I will keep looking.

Assuming none appear I am provisionally plumping for a very decent second-best from Bulgaria, land of Spartacus:

Levski Sofia to win at home aganst Rakovski.

Levski Sofia with a 7-0-2 and 20-8 home record. Rakovski with a 1-1-7 and 6-19 away record.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

Denmark this week for me and top of the table FC Kobenhavn to win away at second from bottom

Esbjerg. The stats are:   Kobenhavn W 18,  D 3,  L 1.    F54, A18.

Esbjerg       W   4,  D 8,  L 10.  F25, A36.

Good luck Mr Chops and all PUPs

MC

A trip to Turkey for me. (Where the deaded nutty family hope to be going in June [H] ) Trabzonspor, 2nd in the league only on goal difference are at home to Konyaspor who are 2nd bottom only on goal difference.

Trabzonspor home record reads W8 D4 L1 F26 A11

Konyaspor away record reads W1 D2 L9 F9 A20

Trabzonspor        v        Konyaspor        Home Win

This selection comes with the usual warning that I''m rubbish at doing this. But, if this one fails then I will really start to believe in the nutty jinx!

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

A trip to Turkey for me. (Where the deaded nutty family hope to be going in June [H] )

[/quote]

1. You might prefer to add an ''r'' NN [;)]

2. Oh no, more dodgy t-shirts lol
[/quote]

ahhh.. speeling''s not my strong point[:$]

The t-shirts will happen though[H]

League two for me this week where second place Wycombe entertain rock bottom Stockport.

Wycombe v Stockport........Home win.

Good luck Chopsey! [Y]