Sign in to follow this  
.takecare.

Swansea V Norwich Score Predictions?

Ach, tricky.I would honestly take a draw. Swansea will be up for this, its a virtual promotion six pointer, and I''m not going to get too carried away with our win over Scunthorpe.Heart says 2-nil to us, head says 1-1 draw.

A point would be great from this game. They don''t concede many at home and we would still be 4 clear of them with one less game for them to catch up.

I would go for 1-1.

We have just thrashed a drop-zone side 6-0 whilst they have just lost to a drop-zone side 2-1, putting them 4 points behind us and changing the goal differences. This may put a bit of pressure on them, and we also have a very good away record. However, although it''s very hard not to I''m not going to let the 6-0 win get me carried away.

Heart says 2-1 to us, but as I''m really desperate for automatic promotion and getting so nervous about our remaining fixtures, head says 2-1 to Swansea. Would be more than happy for a draw though.

Against some of the bigger teams, i.e QPR and Leicester when they were doing very well, a lot of people said they would take a draw if offered one now, but we took the game to them and won both putting in some amazing performances, so I''m going to for for a 1-2 win - Holt and Pacheco.

I see their star-player Sinclair has an actress girlfriend who he visits in Bolton, so hopefully this distraction is lowering his performances. [:D]  I''ve no doubt that we will be missing Hoolahan as it would be silly to risk him when we still have many crucial games to play, maybe even in the play-offs. Despite this, we have a great squad and I can see us winning this match 3-2 with another penalty from Holt, and goals also from Lansbury and MoM Pacheco.

I am not sure that our defence is good enough to hold the Swans at bay, and I think that our forward play will be difficult for them to repulse.

A match of two good attacking sides. It could be high-scoring and perhaps only a single goal between the teams at the end.

I would like to think 3-2 to us, but my heasd says possibly 3-3 or 2-2.

Some good guesses one team will score 3 its nailed on trust me, which one and whether it will be 3-1. 3-2, 3-3 or more sorry I dont know. 3-0 to City is preferable.  But with our defence unlikely.  

I''m becoming more and more convinced that we can beat them. I think Hoolahan will be out, but still think we can win the game.

I''m going for 1-2 Norwich.

Thier home record is outstanding as is OUR away record, its got draw writtne all over it.....that said i think we will win it 2:1 or 3:1[:D] OTBC

I know there will still be 18 points to play for but win this game and imho i think we will 100% go up

Swansea 1-3 Norwich -  Swansea to take the lead through Sinclair then Holt to score a header, Crofts with a drive from outside the area to make it 2-1 and thena  beautiful curling shot into the top corner from Pacheco to round of a perfect win [:D]