Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Arrggh - No chance of top 2 now!!!

I was v chuffed to see our game given top billing as i settled down to watch the FLS on Saturday, only to then see Claridge rather than Leroy Rosenior in the pundit''s chair!

I think Mark Chapman is excellent because he is very knowledgeable about teams generally, and Leroy is a decent pundit who doesn''t just come out with any old rubbish just because he thinks it might sound good.

[quote user="a1canary"]

I was v chuffed to see our game given top billing as i settled down to watch the FLS on Saturday, only to then see Claridge rather than Leroy Rosenior in the pundit''s chair!

I think Mark Chapman is excellent because he is very knowledgeable about teams generally, and Leroy is a decent pundit who doesn''t just come out with any old rubbish just because he thinks it might sound good.

[/quote]

Never mind, Next season we could be on the same show as Hanson and Co, Worst player I ever saw, now earns a living pretending to be an expert, Oh well we''ll have to put up with him.   

Yeah, that Alan Hanson with his three European Cup medals, and eight league titles, he was rubbish!

Personally I''m indifferent to Steve Claridge and Leroy Rosenior. They''re just ok. The man I want to see in that chair is Dion Dublin. What a TV natural. He at least deserves Matt Hollands job, probably even Linekars. There''s two men who should never have been allowed near a TV studio.

[quote user="Jonzey"]Yeah, that Alan Hanson with his three European Cup medals, and eight league titles, he was rubbish! Personally I''m indifferent to Steve Claridge and Leroy Rosenior. They''re just ok. The man I want to see in that chair is Dion Dublin. What a TV natural. He at least deserves Matt Hollands job, probably even Linekars. There''s two men who should never have been allowed near a TV studio.[/quote]

He merely tips whoever is second at the time. Clever stuff !

Perhaps it''s just me but when I watch the FLS he makes me feel slightly sea-sick with his moving from side to side.

Actually Claridge tipped us the last time we were promoted to the Prem. It was when the famous three signed for us. So no worries:)

Regardless of what Claridge says its down to us. I think he has been fair to us by complimenting Lamberts recruitment policy of getting lower league players. He has played under a few managers too and doesn''t miss a trick either!!