Sign in to follow this  
canaryman

Lambert unsackable?

surely this must be true cos he has done so well and hopefully gonna take us higher and maybe we should be challenging for mid table in premiership?

No one is unsackable... look a Mourinho at  Chelsea and what he achieved for them.However Lambert is no far short of putting himself up there as a Norwich legend , and i feel far less concerned by the prospect of him being sacked as opposed to being poached by a top six prem team!

No manager is unsackable. It''s not just about how the team does, it''s also about their relationship with the board. Fabio Capello - he won the title for Real Madrid, but got sacked. However, Mcnally worked at Celtic during Lambert''s time there and they are friends, that is one reason why Lambert came here. I can''t see him getting sacked in a hurry though. What was his target this season - the title? Automatic promotion? Promotion? Top half finish? No, it was just survival and it looks like he might achieve a lot more than that.

Currently the only way Lambert could get himself sacked was if he ran on to the pitch after our win at Portman Road and whipped out his c ock and balls.

Other than that, pretty much unsackable right now.

I can''t think there would be too much clamour for his sacking from this end of the A140 should that event to occur

In fact I might write a letter of complaint if he didn''t

No one is unsackable but obviously his job is pretty secure!

As for where we should be challenging next year; lets just get promoted first! IF we get there, then we can start thinking about it and to be honest, i''d take survival first season!