Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Ipswich thank fans...

As our resident Ipswichpedia CityAngel is not around i will stand in for her and say i think Morty that you will find this is tosh as the first deadline for season tickets at Portman Road is not until Friday 15th.[:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

As our resident Ipswichpedia CityAngel is not around i will stand in for her and say i think Morty that you will find this is tosh as the first deadline for season tickets at Portman Road is not until Friday 15th.[:P]

[/quote]Meh, really wished it was true.[:(]

Not true...they''ve only sold 4,000 and 500 were to Norwich fans wanting to guarantee a ticket for the next Portman Road derby, whenever that will be [:D]

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]http://www.itfc.co.uk/staticFiles/db/6e/0,,10272~159451,00.pdf this is the prices wouldn''t pay a pound to see them play![/quote]

Unfortunately Snakepit Lass 2,300 of us will be paying between £28 and £39 to see them play on Thursday 21st(concessions not included)

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]http://www.itfc.co.uk/staticFiles/db/6e/0,,10272~159451,00.pdf this is the prices wouldn''t pay a pound to see them play![/quote]

Unfortunately Snakepit Lass 2,300 of us will be paying between £28 and £39 to see them play on Thursday 21st(concessions not included)

[/quote]Cheap day for you then Mr T after buying your concessionary ticket and using your bus pass ;-)

"Unfortunately Snakepit Lass 2,300 "

Now I know the boys in blue were, still are, not too good with figures but I would suggest the number will be way above that

[quote user="City1st"]"Unfortunately Snakepit Lass 2,300 " Now I know the boys in blue were, still are, not too good with figures but I would suggest the number will be way above that[/quote]

Oh yeah i forgot that you came up with a figure the other day of 1,000 was it who had bought tickets for home areas.Sorry City1st but i used what i know to be a fact.Maybe you care to enlighten us as to the evidence to back up your claim.Obviously there will be City fans dotted around in small groups but 1,000 is a hell of a number to come up with.

where''s the evidence that I came up with that figure ?

my statement actually said "way above that" - it was also prefaced with the word suggest, which is speculation not fact

(was your retirement voluntary, by any chance?)

[quote user="City1st"]where''s the evidence that I came up with that figure ? my statement actually said "way above that" - it was also prefaced with the word suggest, which is speculation not fact (was your retirement voluntary, by any chance?)[/quote]

Well here is the evidence so just cast your mind back a few days to 30th March and the thread title "Good news re Ipswich ticket ballot" and as a matter of fact it appears i did you a favour claiming you said 1,000!!

City1st and i quote......"If you don''t want to sit amongst a bunch of rustics(this was in response to a poster who suggested you would be thrown out of a home area)then that''s your choice but quite a few thousand City fans will.I doubt the paupers will have the resources to chuck out thousands"

Thank you

Saves me doing it.

However there will be far more City fans than you quote. The proof will be in the eating as they say. I am happy to be judged by that. My claim was based om my knowledge of how many City afns I know have got tickets from the ho,e sections of poorman road. Maybe it''s the circles I move in, who knows but talk of thousands is not misplaced but the fact that the binners are staying away in their thousands is not misplaced. I have never known a derby where it has been so easy to get tickets, and still is. A party atmosphere should be a fitting farewell to our impoverished neighbours.

So, mind how you go