Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Guess how many coaches for Swansea.....

I''m looking forward to this, however the idea of the coach travel there and back isn''t filling me with glee.I have some spare time on my hands this week and am going to invent teleporting, and will leave my flat in Norwich about an hour before kick off, leaving just enough time for a pre match pie and pint.

lol my trip to hull was bad enough on one of those coach trips, driver talks for about an hour about coach toilet lol, i just took my ipod with me and listened to that for 3 hours

[quote user="CT"]That is f*cking incredible - pardon my french!

I dont care what anybody says, we are the best support in the football league!

Cant wait for saturday now![/quote]I think Leeds may have something to say about this!!!

Just incase you don''t manage to get any tickets, I don''t know if you are aware but the club are doing a beamback of the match at Carrow Road, tickets £10

[quote user="alysha"]Just incase you don''t manage to get any tickets, I don''t know if you are aware but the club are doing a beamback of the match at Carrow Road, tickets £10[/quote]For the Swansea game?You could watch it for free in any pub with Sky!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="alysha"]Just incase you don''t manage to get any tickets, I don''t know if you are aware but the club are doing a beamback of the match at Carrow Road, tickets £10[/quote]

For the Swansea game?

You could watch it for free in any pub with Sky!
[/quote]

Haha I posted this in the thread where the man was asking for Watford tickets, so I don''t know why it ended up in here lol

[quote user="alysha"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="alysha"]Just incase you don''t manage to get any tickets, I don''t know if you are aware but the club are doing a beamback of the match at Carrow Road, tickets £10[/quote]For the Swansea game?You could watch it for free in any pub with Sky![/quote]

Haha I posted this in the thread where the man was asking for Watford tickets, so I don''t know why it ended up in here lol

[/quote]Ahhhhhhh!

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"][quote user="CT"]That is f*cking incredible - pardon my french!

I dont care what anybody says, we are the best support in the football league!

Cant wait for saturday now![/quote]I think Leeds may have something to say about this!!![/quote]

Since when did anybody care about anything a Leeds fan says..?

This is the first time I have flown club cabbage and I have a question for the more experienced travelers.I plan on taking a big bag of snacks and drinks for me and the kids on the epic journey (I think I actually get to Angola where I am currently working quicker than we will get to Swansea!) and I don''t fancy carting the bag around and going through the faff of getting it searched etc.Do you go and come back on the same bus, and can you leave a bag on there?

yes i did for hull, you get a coach number for when making stops and after match. you can leave things on there as you sit in the same place, remember to have change on you as they do the sweep stake, you can take anything on there apart from alcohol.

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]yes i did for hull, you get a coach number for when making stops and after match. you can leave things on there as you sit in the same place, remember to have change on you as they do the sweep stake, you can take anything on there apart from alcohol.[/quote]Ta for that! So I''m okay to bring a big bag of crack cocaine then?

With that number of coaches going how about "Guess how many coaches make it to Swansea without breaking down!"

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]2,000 fans going a total of 21 coaches going that must be a record![/quote]

Dont think its a record. In the play off season we took over 6000 fans to oakwell, im sure it was somthing like 60 coaches that day. It was a brilliant day too we won and relegated barnsley - the atmosphere was incredible.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Snakepit Lass"]yes i did for hull, you get a coach number for when making stops and after match. you can leave things on there as you sit in the same place, remember to have change on you as they do the sweep stake, you can take anything on there apart from alcohol.[/quote]Ta for that! So I''m okay to bring a big bag of crack cocaine then?[/quote]Just don''t get so drunk that you leave your match ticket on the coach then have to find said coach when there''s fifty sat in the car park, like Barnsley away in the playoff season....

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]lol my trip to hull was bad enough on one of those coach trips, driver talks for about an hour about coach toilet lol, i just took my ipod with me and listened to that for 3 hours[/quote]

That wouldn''t happen to be coach 3 that you were on would it? that guy does go on a bit haha

not sure now but he started going on about the make of the toilet and how to stand if your a man and we go over a bump! then after hours of his voice, wedid a collection like normal, then he came on again and started a speech of how he was so grateful that we collected for him he was nearly about to cry haha, it felt like he was talking from kings lynn to norwich! then someone told him to give it a rest soo funny!

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Snakepit Lass"]yes i did for hull, you get a coach number for when making stops and after match. you can leave things on there as you sit in the same place, remember to have change on you as they do the sweep stake, you can take anything on there apart from alcohol.[/quote]Ta for that! So I''m okay to bring a big bag of crack cocaine then?[/quote]Just don''t get so drunk that you leave your match ticket on the coach then have to find said coach when there''s fifty sat in the car park, like Barnsley away in the playoff season....[/quote]Ha!!Oh and in a slightly unrelated issue, I drove past you the other day and thats a cracking limp you have, drunken tumble or footy injury?[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Snakepit Lass"]yes i did for hull, you get a coach number for when making stops and after match. you can leave things on there as you sit in the same place, remember to have change on you as they do the sweep stake, you can take anything on there apart from alcohol.[/quote]Ta for that! So I''m okay to bring a big bag of crack cocaine then?[/quote]Just don''t get so drunk that you leave your match ticket on the coach then have to find said coach when there''s fifty sat in the car park, like Barnsley away in the playoff season....[/quote]Ha!!Oh and in a slightly unrelated issue, I drove past you the other day and thats a cracking limp you have, drunken tumble or footy injury?[;)][/quote]A dodgy knee that I''ve had for years now - it''s why I watch Norwich City rather than play for them.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Snakepit Lass"]yes i did for hull, you get a coach number for when making stops and after match. you can leave things on there as you sit in the same place, remember to have change on you as they do the sweep stake, you can take anything on there apart from alcohol.[/quote]Ta for that! So I''m okay to bring a big bag of crack cocaine then?[/quote]Just don''t get so drunk that you leave your match ticket on the coach then have to find said coach when there''s fifty sat in the car park, like Barnsley away in the playoff season....[/quote]Ha!!Oh and in a slightly unrelated issue, I drove past you the other day and thats a cracking limp you have, drunken tumble or footy injury?[;)][/quote]A dodgy knee that I''ve had for years now - it''s why I watch Norwich City rather than play for them.[/quote]Ahhhh, I blame the fact I was utter bobbins at footy rather than my dodgy knee.[;)]