Sign in to follow this  
Slavia

Announcement tomorrow??

THis is takin the pi** now, you can''t get peoples hopes up, set a time, delay it, then not hit the delayed time.

[quote user="NRGUK"]THis is takin the pi** now, you can''t get peoples hopes up, set a time, delay it, then not hit the delayed time.[/quote]

you''ve never flyed with Rynair have you

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Chill out,i doubt it''s gonna be earth shattering news [:#][/quote]

Stop trying to be cool lol

[quote user="mrs miggins"][quote user="NRGUK"]THis is takin the pi** now, you can''t get peoples hopes up, set a time, delay it, then not hit the delayed time.
[/quote] you''ve never flyed with Rynair have you[/quote]

4/10

You have never flown with Ryanair, have you?

Not trying to be cool peas,just we''ve all been here before with so called big news,i''m waiting to hear along with the rest of you but have a feeling that is might not be huge news,still exciting isn''t it?!

[quote user="NRGUK"]THis is takin the pi** now, you can''t get peoples hopes up, set a time, delay it, then not hit the delayed time.[/quote]Yeah! W*nkers! I think I''ll go and support a team that has better timekeeping.

They ALWAYS time these announcements for exactly when I have to leave for work. Today''s was 45 mins early, but they''ve held it off until I have to leave.

I am a bit annoyed that they keep promising a time and cannot deliver on it........... and no I haven''t ever used Tesco home delivery!

“@NorwichCityFC: Skipper and leading scorer Grant Holt signs new three-year deal committing himself to #ncfc until 2014 http://bit.ly/cbSdQJ”

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="NRGUK"]THis is takin the pi** now, you can''t get peoples hopes up, set a time, delay it, then not hit the delayed time.[/quote]Yeah! W*nkers! I think I''ll go and support a team that has better timekeeping. [/quote]Clearly that wasn''t what I was getting at, but you know!

craig mackail smith, 2.5m from peterborough.  you heard it here fi.. oh.

The picture on the official site is a bit cringeworthy....

I guess the guy to his left is his agent....

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]The picture on the official site is a bit cringeworthy....

I guess the guy to his left is his agent....[/quote]Lol, McNally also looks sinister when he smiles.

HOLT SIGNS NEW THREE-YEAR DEAL

Posted on: Wed 06 Apr 2011

CITY are delighted to confirm captain and leading marksman Grant Holt has signed a new three-year contract committing himself to the Canaries until 2014.

The 29-year-old striker has found the net 21 times in 41 league and cup appearances so far this season. On Saturday he bagged his second hat-trick of the current campaign in City''s 6-0 win over Scunthorpe United, taking his overall tally of goals in Canary colours past the 50-mark since he moved from Shrewsbury in 2009.

Article continues

Advertisement

His excellent treble on Saturday saw him register the second fastest half-century in Norwich City goal-scoring history with 51 strikes in 85 appearances - and he also became the first player since Iwan Roberts to score 50 times for the Canaries.

Speaking exclusively to Canaries Player Holt said: "It''s been a good week. Everyone knows how much I enjoy being here and in this City and at this Football Club so it really has been a fantastic week and I''m just pleased to get it done and sorted for the summer.

"It''s come at a great time and I''m here to score goals and get this Club back where it should be and we''re on the brink of that now if we can keep doing what we have been doing in the last couple of games.

"If the next three years are anywhere near as good as the last two have been I''ll be absolutely delighted. I''ve enjoyed it and I''ve been fortunate to work with a fantastic manager and a fantastic bunch of lads. My aim is to get this Club back into the Premier League and I''ve got three years to do that now.

On the news, Manager Paul Lambert said: "Grant deserves this new contract for the way he has played for us since he came here. We made him captain for the benefit of the team but also to spur him on and he has responded. His performance levels have been really high and his goalscoring record speaks for itself.

"He''s been great for us and made a huge contribution to what we are trying to do. He has built a good relationship with the fans here and now he''s got the security of knowing he''s here for another three years to hopefully keep on doing it for them.

Picture - Our main photo shows Holt signing his new contract at Carrow watched by City Chief Executive David McNally and Grant''s representative Lee Payne.