Sign in to follow this  
Slavia

Announcement tomorrow??

And this is where Tangy peed. Shhhhhhhh!!! [:-*]

[IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g445/lappinitup/025.jpg[/IMG]

As we are now a club on the up, we are refusing to sign players who shop at Asda. Instead, we will only be signing Waitrose or at a push those who shop on Thursdays at Sainsbury? The club has therefore appointed Alice who works on checkout 6 as an official club scout.

Nexus, I am not saying we need CMS but just the fact PL was at the game and there may be something in it. Am sure PL isn''t there just to take in a game to fill and evening.

Who knows?

[quote user="canaryfan68"]

Nexus, I am not saying we need CMS but just the fact PL was at the game and there may be something in it. Am sure PL isn''t there just to take in a game to fill and evening.

Who knows?

[/quote]

To be fair he does live in a hotel room, so I wouldnt blame him if he wanted to get out and watch a bit of live footie!

Only the best Norwich based celebs live in hotel rooms !!!

[IMG]http://www.mattfacer.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/01/73669-460x250.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="canaryfan68"]

Who knows?

[/quote]

Heard this also, apparently he was just mingling with fans in the bar.

My bet is on an extension and improvement in the terms of the Aviva sponsorship. I know for a fact there has been more cash flowing into the club way over and above the current sponsorship deal from Aviva so something along those lines wouldn''t surprise me.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]I''ve decided to buy out Smith and Jones as majority shareholders.Cluck therefore becomes your master.[/quote]I''d give up my season ticket if that happened.[/quote]You''ve already been barred.Letter in the post to your caravan.

[quote user="ryan1992"]Today Simeon Jackson was in my mums shop and said that they all finished training earlier than usuall today, wonder if this means anything?!?![/quote]This is correct. My friend saw Adam Drury in chapelfield. No idea why, just saying.

[quote user="Fozzie"]Delia''s Pregnant?[/quote]Preferable to 13 years stagnant.......

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Harry"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]I''ve decided to buy out Smith and Jones as majority shareholders.Cluck therefore becomes your master.[/quote]I''d give up my season ticket if that happened.[/quote]You''ve already been barred.Letter in the post to your caravan.[/quote]My caravan is worth more than your house.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Harry"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]I''ve decided to buy out Smith and Jones as majority shareholders.Cluck therefore becomes your master.[/quote]I''d give up my season ticket if that happened.[/quote]You''ve already been barred.Letter in the post to your caravan.[/quote]My caravan is worth more than your house.[/quote]I''ve bought your caravan too.Consider yourself homeless... but on the bright side it appears you''ve got somewhere dry to sit on Saturdays.

Hubby and I have sussed what the announcement is going to be, having just watched SKY Stephen Fry our latest Director on his last trip to the USofA has found new investment...........2 cheesburgers and a McFlurry, Mr McDonald is only too willing to help.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]I''ve decided to buy out Smith and Jones as majority shareholders.

Cluck therefore becomes your master.
[/quote]

I''d give up my season ticket if that happened.
[/quote]

You wouldn''t get the chance to give it up Harry. It would be taken from you so your seat could be taken by one the proper grass root fans. Whoever they may be[*-)]

[/quote]

They''re the ones who sit at home and watch it on Sky TV

[quote user="The Butler"]Lamberts doing a sponsored run down the river Wensum[/quote]

Could be doing a sponsored walk across the English Channel

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="The Butler"]Lamberts doing a sponsored run down the river Wensum[/quote]

Could be doing a sponsored walk across the English Channel

[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Harry"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Harry"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]I''ve decided to buy out Smith and Jones as majority shareholders.Cluck therefore becomes your master.[/quote]I''d give up my season ticket if that happened.[/quote]You''ve already been barred.Letter in the post to your caravan.[/quote]My caravan is worth more than your house.[/quote]I''ve bought your caravan too.Consider yourself homeless... but on the bright side it appears you''ve got somewhere dry to sit on Saturdays.[/quote]You couldn''t afford to buy out S+J and buy my caravan.

How come no one can ever take a picture when they see something interesting in the parking lot, like a car with an interesting tag or a player. I see so many times..I saw a car in the parking lot with MUROONEY or whatever. Take a picture, in todays society every phone pretty much has a phone.

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]How come no one can ever take a picture when they see something interesting in the parking lot, like a car with an interesting tag or a player. I see so many times..I saw a car in the parking lot with MUROONEY or whatever. Take a picture, in todays society every phone pretty much has a phone.
[/quote]

Could be they never actually saw it. Perhaps the info came from THE source.

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]every phone pretty much has a phone.

[/quote]Oh right, next time I''ll phone your phone! [:$]

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

This sort of thing is going to be half time entertainment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y

Nutty Nigel would appreciate that

[/quote]

Ahhh yes... very good Tangie[Y]

But have you ever thought about a career change .....

Go on......

Live a little....

After all you could never be described as "dull, tedious, stuffy, boring or desperately dull could you"??

And if you don''t have the hat I''m sure a brolly is a good start[;)]

If PL was at Daggers vs Posh, assume its going to be something about Danny Green, if it relates to a player.

Can''t see it being player related. We can''t register anyone this season and we don''t know what division we''ll be in next year so I doubt we''ll be agreeing any deals for the summer.

the announcement is actually dull

the "good news" is "good girl" alexis jorden performing with JLS.....

meh

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Can''t see it being player related. We can''t register anyone this season and we don''t know what division we''ll be in next year so I doubt we''ll be agreeing any deals for the summer.[/quote]

Unless it''s contract related to our current squad. A conversion from loan to permanent would be the only thing on that score but, given the current loan players we have, that seems unlikely (certainly in the case of Pacheco and Lansbury).

[quote user="Smeg"]the announcement is actually dull the "good news" is "good girl" alexis jorden performing with JLS..... meh[/quote]

No, no it''s not.