Sign in to follow this  
Slavia

Announcement tomorrow??

[quote user="Alex"]We''re going to make Pacheco and Lansbury permanent signings? We can dream of course... ;)[/quote]

More chance of getting a 5 knuckle shuffle from the pope [:)]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Delai Smith and Peter Cullum have kissed and made up.

And you all know what that means.

OTBC

[/quote]

Looks like you are in need of an english lesson.Delai indeed,oh dear oh dear what goes around comes around as they say.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Alex"]We''re going to make Pacheco and Lansbury permanent signings? We can dream of course... ;)[/quote]

More chance of getting a 5 knuckle shuffle from the pope [:)]

[/quote]If you were a young lad you would stand a chance.[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/5ahfyh1156896482.jpg[/IMG]

I was going to say the same thing as Nuff Said - this thread is funny - i like!

Oh and my offering is that Aviva have gone bust so our debts have been erased.

Ipswich have decided to switch the derby to Carrow Road as there was no take-up by their supporters? The only tickets sold were to Norwich fans in the home end anyway [:)]

I can''t reveal my source, but Doris the tea lady''s grand daughter had twins today. Doris told mr McNally, and he''s going tell everyone tomorrow.

Paul Cluckbert was spotted in Yellows having a meal whilst filling in a season ticket application form.[;)]

[quote user="yellow blood"]Ipswich have decided to switch the derby to Carrow Road as there was no take-up by their supporters? The only tickets sold were to Norwich fans in the home end anyway [:)][/quote]

We''ve been given an extra 8000 tickets.

Today Simeon Jackson was in my mums shop and said that they all finished training earlier than usuall today, wonder if this means anything?!?!

Pacheco and Lansbury have both signed perma contracts for Norwich ??After the Hattrick King Kenny saw how awesome Simeon was and wanted to do a direct swap ?

Heard on talksport tonight that PL was seen at the Dagenham/Peterborough game. Does it have anything to do with the CMS saga, I am clutching here so might be something to do with the investment.

Lets find out what it is tomorrow!!

OTBC

I really hope McNally reads this messageboard, this thread would make him chuckle.Actually, do you think he chuckles, or is it more of an evil cackle?

TBH, i can''t imagine - other than the fun/silly suggestions on this thread - what more good news we could possibly get. In a way i don''t want anything announced that might distract the team. Investment could do that - we don''t need to know about that now. No amount of money now can influence the next 7 games.

[quote user="canaryfan68"]

Heard on talksport tonight that PL was seen at the Dagenham/Peterborough game. Does it have anything to do with the CMS saga, I am clutching here so might be something to do with the investment.

Lets find out what it is tomorrow!!

OTBC

[/quote]Dont honestly think we need him do we ??[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]The Norwich Two have been given a pardon[/quote]More like Norwich Two seen crying because if they had just held it together like the rest of us would be about to witness Prem league football return to Norwich

[quote user="Dr. Ink"]Perhaps during a secret meeting in the FA HQ QPR have been given a 30pt deduction for generally being an iffy club.[/quote]This.

Grant Holt is taking Tangy for a pee.

[IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g445/lappinitup/021-1.jpg[/IMG]