Sign in to follow this  
Slavia

Announcement tomorrow??

[quote user="kdncfc"]May be nothing in it but saw a black 4x4 near training ground at Colney today with WHU as the last three letters on the registration plate, couldn''t really get a good look at the driver but instantly thought of Tony Fernandes who has been linked with us in the past and is a West Sham fan. Maybe the announcement could be connected to him investing in the club.[/quote]

Nothing quite like stretching the imagination as far as you can, must have taken a while to think that one up, do you honestlky think fernandes would be driving himself in a 4x4, think the Malaysian Grand Prix this weekend could be slightly more important to him

I''ve just heard the fantastic news. At 3pm tomorrow we will be unveiling a statue of Madonna which will be cemented to the entrance of Carrow Rd. She will be wearing little but the new 2011/12 Home shirt. Whilst she has neither gigged here, nor is a fan, her statue will be appreciated the world over and be admired by all who visit our wonderful football club. If you have any problems with this folks, you can all go to hell. Sorry to spoil the excitement but I couldn''t keep it in.

[quote user="Alex"]I''ve just heard the fantastic news. At 3pm tomorrow we will be unveiling a statue of Madonna which will be cemented to the entrance of Carrow Rd. She will be wearing little but the new 2011/12 Home shirt. Whilst she has neither gigged here, nor is a fan, her statue will be appreciated the world over and be admired by all who visit our wonderful football club. If you have any problems with this folks, you can all go to hell. Sorry to spoil the excitement but I couldn''t keep it in.[/quote]

I heard it was Gary Glitter.

[quote user="adycanary"][quote user="kdncfc"]May be nothing in it but saw a black 4x4 near training ground at Colney today with WHU as the last three letters on the registration plate, couldn''t really get a good look at the driver but instantly thought of Tony Fernandes who has been linked with us in the past and is a West Sham fan. Maybe the announcement could be connected to him investing in the club.[/quote]

Nothing quite like stretching the imagination as far as you can, must have taken a while to think that one up, do you honestlky think fernandes would be driving himself in a 4x4, think the Malaysian Grand Prix this weekend could be slightly more important to him[/quote]Didn''t take me any time to think that one up at all, merely just telling what I saw and my thoughts, quite frankly couldn''t give a damn whether you believe it or not.

[quote user="Crofts Number 1 Fan"]

[quote user="Alex"]I''ve just heard the fantastic news. At 3pm tomorrow we will be unveiling a statue of Madonna which will be cemented to the entrance of Carrow Rd. She will be wearing little but the new 2011/12 Home shirt. Whilst she has neither gigged here, nor is a fan, her statue will be appreciated the world over and be admired by all who visit our wonderful football club. If you have any problems with this folks, you can all go to hell. Sorry to spoil the excitement but I couldn''t keep it in.[/quote]

I heard it was Gary Glitter.

[/quote]

Either way, Delia has stated that ''If the fans don''t like it, then they can all go to Hell''s Kitchen''.

"I heard it was Gary Glitter."

No, his is being put up round near the family enclosure

Imagine that, two statues

Now all we need is a few old fading black and white press cuttings, turf out 10,000 season ticket holders and the place will be just like poorman road

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]I''ve decided to buy out Smith and Jones as majority shareholders.

Cluck therefore becomes your master.
[/quote]

I''d give up my season ticket if that happened.
[/quote]

You wouldn''t get the chance to give it up Harry. It would be taken from you so your seat could be taken by one the proper grass root fans. Whoever they may be[*-)]

[quote user="Excited Canary"]I instantly thought the kit too but would McNally really class the new kit as ''good'' news? More like interesting news or something?[/quote]This is what I thought too. I wouldn''t tag the new kit as ''good'' news, just... news.That said, I won''t be complaining if it is!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]I''ve decided to buy out Smith and Jones as majority shareholders.Cluck therefore becomes your master.[/quote]I''d give up my season ticket if that happened.[/quote]

You wouldn''t get the chance to give it up Harry. It would be taken from you so your seat could be taken by one the proper grass root fans. Whoever they may be[*-)]

[/quote]I would get in first, wouldn''t let Cluck have the pleasure of taking it from me.

[quote user="Paradox"]QPR deducted a load of points? Maybe too optimistic, but I still think something might happen. An article today in evening standard quoting QPR players in the topic. We know it will wrapped up this season....[/quote]

QPR date is may 3rd for hearing.

I reckon Lambert has signed a new deal...and maybe Holt as well.

Not sure McNally would announce about Wes'' injury, from his POV more likely to be something contract or finance based.

My gut feeling is an investment. The other possibility if contract extensions, however i thought Lambert''s contract isn''t really a rolling contract anymore and this was updated a while ago to give us more security over him and i have no idea how long Holt has left on his contract- doubt that Mcnally would have announced what he did if it was a contract for another player.Cant be to do with QPR, their hearing date just set and i doubt he would class kit news good news- surely we already have a kit sponser and we are in the process of finalising the designCould be something to do with a small stadium expansion, McNally did say a few weeks ago we would look at fitting extra seats in if possible.I am sticking with the idea there has been some sort of investment- it is a great time to invest in the club, much cheaper than it would be if the same person looks to invest in a few months if we have won promotion.Do you think Fernandez would invest for a place on the board? or do you think if he was to invest it would be much larger sum and would look to buy the club? I do remember it being reported though that he wasn''t going to look at investing in us till Lotus achieve greater success and stablity in Formula 1

I doubt it''s anything as big as contracts, sponsorship, investment etc, may be to do with kit though, as McNally has previously said that there will be information this month.

However, I think they are going to screen the Ipswich beam-back to a big screen in front of a stand. If you look further down on McNally''s Twitter page someone asked him how many beam-back tickets were available, he replied several thousand. I wouldn''t have thought they would be able to fit that many people in the lounges?

[quote user="ncfcrule"][quote user="Slavia"]David Mcnally twitter... Today has been a good day. We hope to be able to share some good news tomorrow on twitter and canaries.co.uk @

Any ideas?
[/quote] BIGGER IPSWICH ALLOCATION :P those people down the road want the money!![/quote]

Thats got to be it, the Binners at POORman Rd need the loot and somebody to fill their ground.

Can I just say how much I''ve enjoyed this thread, it''s like the halcyon days of the board when it was all much better. Funny posts (City1st was genius), a fascinating rumour from yorkcanary and an amusing misspelling by Bly. Ahhh....