Sign in to follow this  
Slavia

Announcement tomorrow??

McNally has invented a time machine, and tomorrow he will unveil the signing of Darren Huckerby.

David Mcnally just tweeted"Today has been a good day. We hope to be able to share some good news tomorrow on twitter and canaries.co.uk"Interesting!

Might be confirmation that Wes has not injured his leg as badly as we''ve all feared? Or something to do with the new shirt?

I''ve decided to buy out Smith and Jones as majority shareholders.Cluck therefore becomes your master.

I can''t see it being Hoolahan declared fit. Mainly as we want to keep Swansea guessing about our team selection. I imagine it''ll be something we don''t have a clue about. Hopefully new contracts to Lambert & Holt.

Perhaps during a secret meeting in the FA HQ QPR have been given a 30pt deduction for generally being an iffy club.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]I''ve decided to buy out Smith and Jones as majority shareholders.Cluck therefore becomes your master.[/quote]I''d give up my season ticket if that happened.

[quote user="Slavia"]David Mcnally twitter... Today has been a good day. We hope to be able to share some good news tomorrow on twitter and canaries.co.uk @ Any ideas?[/quote]

BIGGER IPSWICH ALLOCATION :P those people down the road want the money!!

QPR deducted a load of points?

Maybe too optimistic, but I still think something might happen. An article today in evening standard quoting QPR players in the topic. We know it will wrapped up this season....

QPR have been deducted 15 points

Lambert is manager of the month

The company that owns Lotus cars is lending us some cars to take fans in style to Portsmouth away

The hotel have agreed that we can put in extra seats in front of their windows

Wes is back in training

We are playing a joker at the Swansea game which means if we win, we get six points

FA have announced that Welsh club are not welcome in the Premier League

We have a new club/shirt sponsor - it is Waitrose who will be opening a shop in the ground

The Norwich puppet man is joining the board

[quote user="morty"]McNally has invented a time machine, and tomorrow he will unveil the signing of Darren Huckerby.[/quote]That would make him an even bigger legend, my estimation of Super Dave would go up as well....[;)]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]I''ve decided to buy out Smith and Jones as majority shareholders.

[/quote]You can''t afford a season ticket........

[quote user="City1st"]QPR have been deducted 15 points Lambert is manager of the month The company that owns Lotus cars is lending us some cars to take fans in style to Portsmouth away The hotel have agreed that we can put in extra seats in front of their windows Wes is back in training We are playing a joker at the Swansea game which means if we win, we get six points FA have announced that Welsh club are not welcome in the Premier League We have a new club/shirt sponsor - it is Waitrose who will be opening a shop in the ground The Norwich puppet man is joining the board[/quote]

I''m going to go for the puppet man as top of that list, there was a rumour he had died on twitter the other day I was almost gutted..

May be nothing in it but saw a black 4x4 near training ground at Colney today with WHU as the last three letters on the registration plate, couldn''t really get a good look at the driver but instantly thought of Tony Fernandes who has been linked with us in the past and is a West Sham fan. Maybe the announcement could be connected to him investing in the club.