Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

QPR v Sheff Utd tonight / FA hearing date

There is a live stream and I will be cheering for Ched Evans to knock them off course. [<:o)]

[quote user="paul moy"]There is a live stream and I will be cheering for Ched Evans to knock them off course. [<:o)][/quote]

same here, if they lose tonight we are only 6 points behind; lets hope they crumble under the pressure!

[quote user="alysha"]

[quote user="paul moy"]There is a live stream and I will be cheering for Ched Evans to knock them off course. [<:o)][/quote]

same here, if they lose tonight we are only 6 points behind; lets hope they crumble under the pressure!

[/quote]I think theres only really one outcome tonight unfortunately!

[quote user="City1st"]what about the result Morty ?

[/quote]I can see QPR winning comfortably, probably about 4-nil.

Sadly I can''t see QPR losing, though Sheff Utd have got some surprise results over sides in the top 6 recently (we did a double over them though!) that has helped us climb into 2nd. If QPR did lose that would be great, but I can only see them winning the title. I also can''t see them being docked points anymore, as there''s been nothing about that case for ages.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="City1st"]what about the result Morty ?

[/quote]

I can see QPR winning comfortably, probably about 4-nil.
[/quote]

Sheff Utd beat Leeds 2-0 in their last game so I would definitely not discount the possibility of an upset bearing in mind their desperation. I think it will probably be a 1-1 draw though.   

Now watching QPR vs. Sheffield United, and Colin and QPR player Derry just spent about 3 minutes talking non-stop about Taarabt - saying what an amazing player he is, can be annoying but that he can win them matches by himself etc. gave no mention to any other player or the ''team''. Could you imagine Lambert doing this, focusing one one player without mentioning the others, just shows the difference in what a great man-manager Lambert is compared to Colin!

Im watching QPR and Sheffield United match. How is Faurlin on the pitch for QPR. If im not mistaken hes the player caught up in the controversies which may see QPR fined and possible points deducted. If there is doubts over him how can he still be allowed to play?

No decision has been made yet on his eligibility until the FA decide at the future tribunal, which if it goes against them, I would imagine QPR will fight in court if necessary, so until a decision is made they are going to play him. If they did not play him it would be tantamount to admission of guilt.  

Is there a date confirmed in which this case will be assessed? The said they wanted a decision asap, before the end of the season so there is no confusion over the league table and promotions etc.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]I think he was registered correctly in October so is 100% eligible.[/quote]

You might, but the FA obviously have doubts.

I must confess I haven''t studied it that thoroughly so I could well be wrong but I was under the impression that the charges were to do with his original registration last year and subsequent botched re-registration and accuracy of the paperwork submitted, along with a charge or charges relating to payments made to a non registered agent.

I didn''t think there was any question mark over his current eligibilty.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]I must confess I haven''t studied it that thoroughly so I could well be wrong but I was under the impression that the charges were to do with his original registration last year and subsequent botched re-registration and accuracy of the paperwork submitted, along with a charge or charges relating to payments made to a non registered agent. I didn''t think there was any question mark over his current eligibilty.[/quote]

There were certain ''inconsistencies'' which the FA asked QPR to answer with regard to his new contract, amongst other things. It will be the result of whether the FA decide if these were deliberate or simple errors that will no doubt determine the outcome. Time will tell.

HT - QPR winning 1-0. Sheffield United are actually playing some nice footaball though and are putting up a good fight

I''m struggling to grasp the concept that QPR would risk making any potential punishment worse by continuing to play him if he wasn''t 100% eligible.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]I''m struggling to grasp the concept that QPR would risk making any potential punishment worse by continuing to play him if he wasn''t 100% eligible.[/quote]

Yeah, as didn''t someone on here post the law that if found guilty the club would be fined 3 points for every game that the player had played in this season?

QPR`s owners are loaded and i`m sure have a few brown paper bags handy..... Unfortunately there`s no way in a million years they`ll get a points deduction.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]I''m struggling to grasp the concept that QPR would risk making any potential punishment worse by continuing to play him if he wasn''t 100% eligible.[/quote]

If he is found to be ineligible, he has been playing all season anyway, so the punishment would not be much different if he plays these final games. I''m not sure that the FA would dare to relegate them in view of the money QPR have to fight any decision.  It could get very expensive for both parties, so the odds has to be on a points deduction, if found guilty, that satisfies all parties, including potential play-off candidates.