Sign in to follow this  
Account Closed

Romain Vincelot and Danny Green.

Perhaps Norwich are keeping tabs on the pair, as they probably are on other players, in readiness for transfer negotiations at the end of the season.

I would be very surprised if this was in any way a serious look. I don''t know anything about the players concerned, but I would have thought that strengthening the midfield may not be a major concern, even when Pacheco and Lansbury depart at the end of the season.

Perhaps Norwich have marked the two down and are deciding which would be the better bet?

Vincelot is a right-back though, a position that really needs another option. And Green is a winger, again another department we are weak in.

If we''re in the Championship next year, I wouldn''t bet against either coming in.

Much less likely if we''re promoted though I''d have thought.

[quote user="Yella Foreva"]Any one think Lambert was actually there to watch Craig Mackail-Smith and not the Daggers pair?[/quote]We''ve been linked quite often with Danny Green. http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Norwich-to-make-double-raid-on-Daggenham-and-Redbridge-for-Scott-Doe-and-Danny-Green-article537315.htmlI wouldn''t be surprised if Lambert took the opportunity to watch all four of these targets in action. He doesn''t have to go there just to watch one or two players.

Not sure if Vincelot would be good enough in the Prem without firstly being tested in the Championship. Saying that, after talking to him at the beginning of the season  he is certainly one of the nicest people I''ve met.