Sign in to follow this  
curly_whirly_tipz

£15 travelodge Portsmouth

Hiya not sure if any one is interested but I have just booked a room at travelodge in Emsworth 5 miles outsdide portsmouth for just £15 a room! There is a frequent train service into portsmouth for 4.40 return... Just a thought for anyone looking to stay in portsmouth that weekend :)

[quote user="curly_whirly_tipz"]Hiya not sure if any one is interested but I have just booked a room at travelodge in Emsworth 5 miles outsdide portsmouth for just £15 a room! There is a frequent train service into portsmouth for 4.40 return... Just a thought for anyone looking to stay in portsmouth that weekend :)[/quote]Haha, is that an invitation for someone to join you!? Seriously that is a good deal for anyone going down to the pompey game- i cant make it unfortuantly. Think they only do a set amount of rooms for 15, so best to get it booked quick if thinking about it

[quote user="The Young Ones"]I,ve never stayed in a travel lodge, do they have Sky TV ?

[/quote]Not when I last stayed in one two years ago. My mum stayed in a Travel Lodge a couple of weeks ago and they didn''t have Sky. Stayed at a Premier Inn on Saturday and they only had a few digital channels. Remember these are budget chain hotels. If you want Sky, you have to pay for it somehow in the price.

[quote user="priceyrice"][quote user="curly_whirly_tipz"]Hiya not sure if any one is interested but I have just booked a room at travelodge in Emsworth 5 miles outsdide portsmouth for just £15 a room! There is a frequent train service into portsmouth for 4.40 return... Just a thought for anyone looking to stay in portsmouth that weekend :)[/quote]Haha, is that an invitation for someone to join you!? Seriously that is a good deal for anyone going down to the pompey game- i cant make it unfortuantly. Think they only do a set amount of rooms for 15, so best to get it booked quick if thinking about it[/quote]

haha no not quite an invitation... lol! But definately worth a look if people are thinking about stayin down the night :) Works out cheaper than the coach!!!