Sign in to follow this  
Chirping Canary

Lambert - Manager of the Season?...

I am not 100% if they do this award, but I think I am right to believe they do award it. I know it sounds stupid, but, he has to? What he''s done hasn''t been achieved since the turn of the century. For the pure reason of my slight concern is that its the Football League awarding it, so, would they base the fact around what Lambert done last season and this season, or will they focus on just this one. If its on record, no doubt, if its on this season, maybe, just maybe, they give it to Grayson or something -.-

[quote user="Chirping Canary"]I am not 100% if they do this award, but I think I am right to believe they do award it. I know it sounds stupid, but, he has to? What he''s done hasn''t been achieved since the turn of the century. For the pure reason of my slight concern is that its the Football League awarding it, so, would they base the fact around what Lambert done last season and this season, or will they focus on just this one. If its on record, no doubt, if its on this season, maybe, just maybe, they give it to Grayson or something -.-[/quote]  and the award for plain english goes to...............

[quote user="Chirping Canary"]I am not 100% if they do this award, but I think I am right to believe they do award it. I know it sounds stupid, but, he has to? What he''s done hasn''t been achieved since the turn of the century. For the pure reason of my slight concern is that its the Football League awarding it, so, would they base the fact around what Lambert done last season and this season, or will they focus on just this one. If its on record, no doubt, if its on this season, maybe, just maybe, they give it to Grayson or something -.-[/quote]When you say what he''s done hasn''t been achieved since the turn of the century - are you referring to back-to-back promotions (e.g. Man City)?! If so, forgive me, but unless I have slept through the last month we haven''t done it yet?!

If we finish 2nd it is guaranteed to go to Lambert i think, he has a good chance even if we don''t.they tend to look at the squad and money clubs have to spend as well and i think that is why he will win it over QPR, we have got to where we are without the millions QPR have to spend. We have also played the nicest football in the league this season with Swansea close behind, but we have not suffered the same amount of loses as the Swans.Grayson is at a big club, also higher expectations than Norwich, so if we finish above them can''t see him standing a chance.Cardiff are more a team of individuals and don''t knock the ball around as nicely as we do.I really cant see it going anywhere else but Lambert, if it does it is a real shame

I really think it has to go to Lambert. A lot of managers could get a team promoted if they had the money of QPR etc., yet the way Lambert has managed to put a team together on such a limited budget, and not only achieve the main objective which must have been survival, but propel us up to second is nothing short of amazing.