Sign in to follow this  
Green shorts

The 02 - can i see the game?

Hi all, I am unfortunately at the Kylie concert (the things you have to do)at the 02 arena on sat!!! anyone know if there are any bars there that have sky on so i can watch the game, what a mare, gutted!!!

Are you insane?As much as I love Norwich city, I think I would much rather drool over Kylie![:)]

[quote user="Green shorts"]

ha ha, "i should be so lucky" then, perhaps you are right, but she''s not kicking off til 7.30!

[/quote]Ha, see what you did there!You might be lucky and find a sports bar, when I went to the O2 I was amazed at just how huge the place is and how many different things were inside it!

Had a look on the O2 wesbite and there are a number of bars ect, may be worth calling them to find out if one shows sky sports , for info there is a Slug and Lettuce there , if you go on thier website they currently have 25% off voucher for all food !

was up there 2 saturdays ago to see the script.

There are loads of bars and pubs up there and Indigo might even have it on, if not there is a weatherspoons up there.

Simple.Record the match, try and avoid knowing the score, watch when you get homeDrool over Kylie.ORGive me your Kylie ticket, I''ll go and drool over KylieYou can then watch the Match on SkyI hope you select the 2nd option

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"]I''m quite surprised at how many of you would rather see Kylie than watch the biggest match of our season.I guess this forum is just full of pervy old men ;)[/quote]I''ll have you know, I, errrrrr.......Gah, rumbled.[:$]

I took my daughter to the kylie concert last night waited in the sports bar directly on the left as you enter the main entrance ,they showed all the europa cup games on various screens so im sure they will show the city game .Word of advice dont bother with the support act they were awful ,kylie got on stage at about 8.45 ,so plenty of time to cheer city on to another away day victory OTBC

Ha it is quite funny, seems to be the older guys who like Kylie, she doesn''t do it for us younger ones i don''t think. I remember seeing her first gig back in the UK though after her cancer and have to admit she is impressive live, if you have a ticket don''t miss out i would say.

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"]I''m quite surprised at how many of you would rather see Kylie than watch the biggest match of our season.I guess this forum is just full of pervy old men ;)[/quote]

Not to sure about the old men bit.

Thank you everyone for your responses and advice, sounds like I may get to see the game after all......2 tickets for sale as well if anyone wants to go (friends now can''t go) perhaps they read all the posts and worried them about the old men, lol