Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Coaches to Swansea Tomorrow & ticket?

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]What time do the coaches leave tomorrow?Also can anyone post a picture of there ticket?Buying some tickets off someone and want to make sure they are legit!Cheers,Lewie[/quote]They will just look like a normal ticket, but say Swansea v Norwich on lol. You can understand people not wanting to post a pic, parnoid u could print it out on some card- i know a bit extreme and prob wouldnt work, but i dont think many peoplke will post their tickets. Im sure what ur buying is legit mate- its not the man city v man utd game!

Lewie i can assure the tickets are genuine. I know the lad who your buying/brought them off. It will say on the ticket what time the coach leaves i would think!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Lewie i can assure the tickets are genuine. I know the lad who your buying/brought them off. It will say on the ticket what time the coach leaves i would think![/quote]Yeah, just my parents were worrying about it! Seen as we have barely any money as it is and i''m spending my birthday money on it (got it early), you can''t be too careful.