Sign in to follow this  
Cj

||Club Cabbage

Will be a very happy birthday on sunday after thrashing Swansea 1-0 and obviously the coach journey will run into the morning of Sunday (my birthday)I know it says no alcohol on the ticket, but does anyone else ever bring any on, im not talking major amounts just one or two each to celebrate both things!....And if i did would anyone care? Stewards? would other fans be peeved off?ThanksAnd no it doesn''t matter if i cant would just make it more fun :)

[quote user="Kid"]And if i did would anyone care? Stewards? would other fans be peeved off?[/quote]Yes because (a) it''s against the rulesand(b) if you get caught by the police then they have the power to turn the coach round and thus end up missing the game, as well as getting the club (amongst others) fined.  I don''t know if that''s ever happened but I do know that people have been caught in the last few months, but thankfully all they did was confiscate the alcohol and tip it down the drain.  It is not worth the risk though, especially when travelling such long distances, and I dare suggest that the other supporters wouldn''t be best pleased either...

A friend of a friend got drunk on a Club Cabbage coach on the way to the Leeds game, got arrested as he left the coach in Leeds for being drunk (wasn''t causing any trouble as far as I know), missed the game, spent the night in the cells, had to find his own way home the day after, and had to go back to Leeds later in the month for the court date!

So not really worth it!

I''m sure a couple of Ben Shaws won''t turn heads!

Okay thanks guysthat wont be happening then haha!!Anyway i was joking about the 1-0 being a thrashing although i do think we;ll give them a good batteringLooking forward to it but going to me a big trek! :(OTBC! :)

Im sure a couple will be fine, ive never had my bag searched when ive been on the coach before, obviously you have to leave it on the coach during the game.

Just don''t end up jumping on the seats with your pants on your head and im sure youll be fine.

[quote user="ThorpeCanary"]Im sure a couple will be fine, ive never had my bag searched when ive been on the coach before, obviously you have to leave it on the coach during the game.

Just don''t end up jumping on the seats with your pants on your head and im sure youll be fine.[/quote]Haha thanks but i think ill just leave it , i just though after all that time on that coach... you wouldn''t want a warm beer would ya

The biggest reason not to take alcohol on the coach is the police having the power to turn the coach around and send everyone home without seeing the game. Would you really want to spend 5 hours to get back from Swansea sitting on a coach with 53 people who are all really f***ed off with you because YOU made them miss the game and waste their time and money???