Sign in to follow this  
different gravy

I just cant get enough!!!

Just like a rainbow you know you set me free.Your like an angel and you give me your love and and I just cant seem to get enough!! Long live ncfc. otbc - brillers.

Well then, what superlatives will you use when you become involved romantically with someone of the opposite sex ( assuming that''s your persuasion , of course ) ?

[quote user="different gravy"]Just like a rainbow you know you set me free.Your like an angel and you give me your love and and I just cant seem to get enough!! Long live ncfc. otbc - brillers.[/quote]Bloody great pansy.Get a grip FFS.

I find it somewhat ironic.You know that the rainbow is gay iconography right ?And that Just cant get enough is a song about Gay sex ? Yes of course you did...................

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_flag#LGBT_.28Lesbian.2C_Gay.2C_Bisexual.2C_Transgender.29_Pride_.281978.29

but worse is the fact that we are so damn original we have to use a song thats sung across the whole bleeding nation ????We have OTBC.... why not come up with something equally original and not played across the whole damn nation ???Grrrrrrrr

In Popular Culture

The Song is now often played at Celtic Park, when Celtic

score a goal, and the instrumental intro is regularly sung by fans at

home and away matches. As of January 2011 it was also adapted as a

football anthem for English Championship side Burnley.[11][12] In February 2011, starting with the 3-2 home win over Aston Villa, Premier League club Bolton Wanderers also began to use this song when a goal is scored at the Reebok Stadium.[13]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]but worse is the fact that we are so damn original we have to use a song thats sung across the whole bleeding nation ????We have OTBC.... why not come up with something equally original and not played across the whole damn nation ???Grrrrrrrr

In Popular Culture

football anthem for English Championship side Burnley.[11][12] In February 2011, starting with the 3-2 home win over Aston Villa, Premier League club Bolton Wanderers also began to use this song when a goal is scored at the Reebok Stadium.[13]

[/quote]I also have to inform you that Princess Delia is a ''gay'' icon on a level with Kylie Minogue... and NCFC is the ''choice'' of gay football supporters who live outside Brighton.Who says our club hasn''t been sickeningly dumbed down?

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]but worse is the fact that we are so damn original we have to use a song thats sung across the whole bleeding nation ????We have OTBC.... why not come up with something equally original and not played across the whole damn nation ???Grrrrrrrr

In Popular Culture

[/quote]I also have to inform you that Princess Delia is a ''gay'' icon on a level with Kylie Minogue... and NCFC is the ''choice'' of gay football supporters who live outside Brighton.Who says our club hasn''t been sickeningly dumbed down?[/quote]I think that should be "bumbed down".