Sign in to follow this  
HIT

QPR 2-1 DOWN

Losing at Scunthorpe! I wonder if that will last. To be honest, though, I''m more concerned about Cardiff and the fact they are winning at the moment.

well if we needed any more incentive. Scores are looking good at the moment, QPR losing, Forest and Reading drawing, Leeds losing. We just need Doncaster to pull one back and the rest to stay the same and it could not be better

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cardiff lucky to be winning. I''m listening to the commentary. Donny have had a number of good chances and Cardiff haven''t been playing particularly well.

[quote user="HIT"]never look back remember we are chasing qpr now[/quote]Exactly. It shouldn''t matter what is happening below us, since that''s the fight for the play-offs.We should concentrate of consolidating our 2nd spot and keeping the pressure on QPR.

Where the hell have Reading come from? Theyre on a terrific winning streak and their remaining fixtures are fruitful.

Donny equaliser :) a Forest equaliser now and that would make a pretty solid set of results for us!

Scunthorpe 4-1 QPR.I heard Taarabt is out today... QPR = one man team.

[quote user="Largey"]Where the hell have Reading come from? Theyre on a terrific winning streak and their remaining fixtures are fruitful.

Donny equaliser :) a Forest equaliser now and that would make a pretty solid set of results for us![/quote]Reading are top of the form table at the moment: WWwwWdWD

God, I wish I could be in the QPR changing room when Colin explodes post-match.Just to add to my comment above, I do understand that what happens below us, combined with what we achieve, will create a solid cushion between us and the play-off spots. I just meant that we shouldn''t fixate on the play-off spots. We should be driven to chase QPR, who are looking very average today!!!!!!!!!

Qpr about to blow it spectacularly this season?of all the chasing pack im the most worried about Reading.

How big could that late Holty goal against Reading be? Or Michael Olivers decision to send Holty off??!

[quote user="Largey"]How big could that late Holty goal against Reading be? Or Michael Olivers decision to send Holty off??![/quote]

... and also the goal that Reading keeper Federici scored in the 5th minute of injury time to give Reading 1-1 against Cardiff earlier in the season........ Pheeew  !! [:D]