Sign in to follow this  
Wembley_Canary

Chin up

Yes todays result was an opportunity missed but yets not beat our self up about it and pick the bones out of a poor performance, we were simply 2nd best on the day to a good Swansea side, it happens get over it because we''ve got two massive games coming up over the next 6 days which I see as a good thing as gives us the opportunity to quickly but this game behind us and regain our momentum to push for promotion. Onwards and upwards from here and hopefully Wes will be back for these crucial games as he was missed today.

Yeah agreed - Wes might have been the spark that was missing today.I just hope that it wasn''t the pressure that got to the lads today - knowing the results at qpr and cardiff, and all that.

[quote user="NWC"]Yeah agreed - Wes might have been the spark that was missing today.I just hope that it wasn''t the pressure that got to the lads today - knowing the results at qpr and cardiff, and all that.[/quote]I thought it was an even game, won by two pieces of individual skill (Oh, and us not taking our chances). Lets get back on it Tuesday..

Going from a 6-0 win to a 3-0 loss is tough, but it proves anything can happen. Watford lost at home today, and will therefore be playing better on Tuesday to redeem themselves to their fans...and we play better against stronger opposition (bar today!).

We are still in the drivers seat!

[quote user="Largey"]Going from a 6-0 win to a 3-0 loss is tough, but it proves anything can happen. Watford lost at home today, and will therefore be playing better on Tuesday to redeem themselves to their fans...and we play better against stronger opposition (bar today!).

We are still in the drivers seat![/quote]Yep and the side we beat 6-0 last week Scunny got a cracking result against the leaders QPR today so it just goes to show how unpredictable this league is as something like that could never happen in the Premiership. Cardiff may have the best run in on paper but I can easily see them slipping up against some of the lesser teams in this division.

I agree with all of this. Swansea did a good job on us today, but look at the positives. We had a huge amount of possesion and could easily have scored a few goals on another day. The games are coming thick and fast now which means there''s no time to dwell on negatives. Let''s get behind the lads as we did against Brizzle City and Scunny and push on.