Sign in to follow this  
Boyo

Ipswich beam-back

At the ticket office now, at the end of a queue of about 50 people! I''m thinking these tickets are going to sell out fast!

if you want outside seats, you can book them online and choose where you sit. Just got mine [:)]

I rang at 8.55 and couldn''t get on the queue so bought mine online, nice and easy.

[quote user="☆alysha☆"]

if you want outside seats, you can book them online and choose where you sit. Just got mine [:)]

Me too just got three

Blimey these are going fast, I would recommend getting tickets sooner rather than later.

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]looks like the inside is sold out, as the women on the phone said to me, is outside ok?

non available inside now[/quote]When I bought mine in the ticket office she automatically assumed I wanted outside, I had to ask specifically for inside ones. Maybe they want to shift the outside ones first.

Got mine in the castle lounge area of the city stand :)

will alcohol be allowed in the stands??

[quote user="Gorn2Hell"]Got mine in the castle lounge area of the city stand :)

will alcohol be allowed in the stands??[/quote]Nope, which is why I chose the indoor option.[:)]

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]so do you think it will be a sell out in the watling?[/quote]I wonder if they do sell it out if they may open, say, the lower Barclay, and get another screen in. This has to be a huge moneyspinner for the club.

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]id rather be outside though! more atmosphere and you can always have a half time pint lads[/quote]Pffft, such a girl thing to say.[;)]

THE TICKETS ARE GOING VANISHING FASTER THAN THE BINNERS FANBASE,GOT MINE

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

Just brought beam back tickets on the phone for the Cathedral Lounge... Can anyone confirm that this is on the pitch... as just told my boyfriend who is in kings lynn at the moment and thinks i have got inside... i don''t think i have... have i?

Yeah, sounds like you might have bought them for inside, worth a call to the ticket office and try and change while there are tickets left?