Sign in to follow this  
Boyo

Ipswich beam-back

Well as a wonderful early birthday present and anniversary present from my wonderful hubby he has booked us into Delias Restaurant for this match on their deal package, so really looking forward to it [:D]

Got mine behind the home dugout!  Hopefully we can get the Main Stand partying towards the end which is a sight you won''t see very often!

[quote user="Boyo"]Got mine behind the home dugout!  Hopefully we can get the Main Stand partying towards the end which is a sight you won''t see very often![/quote]

Apart from the Snake Pit obviously!

[quote user="keyser Soze"]With the game being beamed back to carra does this mean there''ll be a live stream on the net?[/quote]Don''t think so, its a direct link, rather than broadcast on the net.

[quote user="keyser Soze"]Thanks morty,I mght have to buy a ticket then.[/quote]I''d get it sooner rather than later, I was at the end of a queue of 50 people at 9 this morning at the ticket office, I think they are selling pretty fast!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="keyser Soze"]Thanks morty,I mght have to buy a ticket then.[/quote]

I''d get it sooner rather than later, I was at the end of a queue of 50 people at 9 this morning at the ticket office, I think they are selling pretty fast!
[/quote]

Looked at on line tickets and seems the Wattling stand City Stand is sold out, How many does it hold   ?

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Got mine today [:)] Dad rang to get them this morning and he was on hold for 3 hours, they must be selling quick!
[/quote]

EC - I saw the other week that you asked McNally that for the Watford beamback, would it be possible to pay on canaryplayer and watch it on there for those who arn''t in Norwich, and he said he would look into it for you. Did he get back you about it?

They don''t have the broadcasting rights to stream it over Canaries Player, it''s not going to happen. People have mentioned that Leeds have done it but that''s only been to certain foreign countries (South Africa for one, I think).

There would be something more than just irony if Carrow Road sold out it''s televised showing and poorman road ended up with empty seats on the night.

Not many at all!! got mine this morning, how theres a good atmosphere at the beam back not just sitting there, theres only bout 80 seats left over 3000 have been sold

I think it''s fantastic, more money in the coffers of the club, happy fans watching the match who weren''t able to get tickets, good news all round.  Will be even better if we beat the scum [:D]