Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

We are creating nothing...

Oh what a difference one player makes. That first half was poor. We played some decent stuff at times, but Lansbury cannot do Wes'' job.

Pacheco has been poor too. Seems to be living off last weeks performance a bit. I''m edgy everytime Ward gets the ball.

One thing I will say is that at least we weren''t outplayed for the two goals. Two decent strikes. Swansea have just played well, because we haven''t really turned up.

At 1-0 we didn''t take the game to them, we sat back. They get another. We''re left with a mountain to climb.

I don''t think calling Pacheco "poor" is very fair. He''s not really getting the supply to do much... he''s looked ok for me so far.

Definitely need to make an impact early second half

Just goes to show how much Hoolahan brings to our team. He''s been our stand out player this season.

Lansbury is more of a straight foreward midfield type player rather than a creative attacking midfielder as he lacks a bit of flair. But he works hard and can pick a pass.

$£^% performance from us. Rogers beat Lambert hands down in every area today. Swansea were better than us to a man.

Wish our next game was at home. We have to move on.

To be fair 2 cracking goals that would have been jizzed over in the prem and the lions share of possesion.

We missed Wes but they played well !

Didnt deserve 3-0 but still was a good effort.

Forget about it, still 1 point clear and games to play !!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Thier Goalie was the X Fator today as well.

Couple of world class saves from him today.[/quote]

A nice little ''injury'' he had there as well. We wern''t outclassed today, the first two goals knocked our momentum and it was always going to be an uphill struggle as soon as the ball hit the net. It wasn''t as though the goals were our fault either, two moments of individual class. From then on it was a case of players just not turning up, Crofts started to give the ball away, Surman was always being caught out, and at times the back two were clumsy.

When I have seen Norwich play this season, we seem to like to pass the ball outside the box to much, somebody needs to just put their foot through a ball a bit more often. We had the ball in their area enough to have got at least one back, but always seem to want to walk the ball into the goal.

Lets just focus on Watford now, and once again hopefully Lambert can maintain his record of never loosing two games in a row. The only thing that really worries me is that we have two games in the space of 6 days, but hopefully Hoolahan will be back to at least give us more options.

We could easily have scored the first goal and if Holt had got his header on target in the opening minutes of the second half it would have been game on.

We missed some relatively easy chances and they scored two longe range efforts and a fortunate third.As I warned you all earlier, there will be a poor result and this was it. Reminds me of the 4-0 defeat we had at Brum in our first promotion to the top flight in 1971.We never lost another match after that. I predict the same will happen.

[quote user="ricardo"]We missed some relatively easy chances and they scored two longe range efforts and a fortunate third.

As I warned you all earlier, there will be a poor result and this was it. Reminds me of the 4-0 defeat we had at Brum in our first promotion to the top flight in 1971.

We never lost another match after that. I predict the same will happen.
[/quote]

Yeah, but is that what Snowy thinks? [;)]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="ricardo"]We missed some relatively easy chances and they scored two longe range efforts and a fortunate third.As I warned you all earlier, there will be a poor result and this was it. Reminds me of the 4-0 defeat we had at Brum in our first promotion to the top flight in 1971.We never lost another match after that. I predict the same will happen.[/quote]

[/quote]If you recall, Snowy has said before we are going to get second !!!!

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="ricardo"]We missed some relatively easy chances and they scored two longe range efforts and a fortunate third.

As I warned you all earlier, there will be a poor result and this was it. Reminds me of the 4-0 defeat we had at Brum in our first promotion to the top flight in 1971.

We never lost another match after that. I predict the same will happen.
[/quote]

[/quote]

If you recall, Snowy has said before we are going to get second !!!!
[/quote]

So, are Ricardo and Snowy one and the same person/cat?

Holt had a good chance in the 1st half before they scored heir 1st goal!

Pecheco had a good chance in the 1st half!

Holt then had a free header that he normally buries!

Korey Smith was then denyed by twice in the same incident by 2 superb stops from the Swansea keeper!

Another moment saw a Norwich player hit a shot that looked to be goalbound but hit another Norwich player!

We created nothing therefore isn''t true!

Swansea were undoubtedly the better team but had we of scored one goal I feel the game could of then went in our favour!