Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Cymru i mi yr wythnos hon.

3 yn chwarae 2il.

Rydych guessed im yn mynd am y gêm Norwich!!

Abertawe yn D4 L3 W12 yn y cartref

Norwich yn W8 L3 D8 i ffwrdd.

Swansea wedi conceeded dim ond 9 yn y cartref bob tymor, ond mae ei hen bryd cael ei roi i mewn ffigurau dwbl. Gyda Swansea drwm dibynnu ar Scott Sinclair ar gyfer nodau (17 yn y gynghrair) cyhyd ag y byddwn yn cadw ei dawel byddwn yn iawn. Er ein bod wedi bod yn edrych i Holt ar gyfer nodau, Jackson wedi dod o hyd ryw fath, amseru da os ydych yn gofyn i mi, Pacheco edrych fel ei fod yn gallu sglodion mewn gyda rhai a dyddynnod a Lansbury bob amser yn ymddangos i fynd i mewn i''r swyddi cywir.

Felly im yn mynd i fynd i gael Win Ffwrdd!!

ok, so a quick translation looks something like this...

Wales for me this week.

3rd are playing 2nd.

You guessed it im going for the norwich game !!

Swansea are W12 D4 L3 at home

Norwich are W8 D8 L3 away.

Swansea have only conceeded 9 at home all season but its about time that got put into double figures. With Swansea heavily relying on Scott Sinclair for goals (17 in the league) as long as we keep him quiet we will be fine. Although we have been looking to Holt for goals, jackson has found some form, good timing if you ask me, pacheco looks like he can chip in with a few and crofts and lansbury always seem to get into the right positions.

So im going to go for an Away Win!!

If you now google translate the welsh back into english its all odd!

I''m going to go for a home win for Keith v. Wick Academy in the Highland League.

Keith are W11 D2 L1 F51 A19 at home and Wick are W0 D2 L8 F15 A30 away.

Good Luck, Yankee Canary!

SPL for me this week

Celtic v St Mirren - Home Win

Celtic top with 12-3-1-42-10 at home, St Mirren 2nd bottom with 3-2-9-10-25 away.

Good luck to all PUPs, especially Yankee.

I need to get back to winning ways, and hopefully we can all combine to get Yankee a win.  So therefore I am off to Spain where I expect:Barcelona to beat AlmeriaGood luck Yankee and all you Pups.

I don''t have much time this week but I''m going to join WITS in sunny but broke Portugal.

Porto win for me please.

Davo

I''m going to put my faith in Nuttys team on Sunday and go with.....Bayer v St. Pauli....Home win please.The best of luck to Yankee and all this weeks pups.[Y]

Chelsea to beat Wigan please.

Good Luck to my friend Yankee and the rest of you pups.

This season I''ve seemingly been really busy and not been able to put the same amount of effort into my naps. Seemingly whenever I''m short of time and look for the obvious banker I''ve been spanked (Real, Benfica etc...) but I honestly cannot believe that the team I saw playing midweek could not win this one. Has to be Barcelona to beat Almeria.Good luck Yankee and as usual to all the PUP''s!

Good Luck Yankee!This week I expect QPR to do to Scunthorpe what we did last week, so my Nap isScunthorpe v QPR - AWAY WINLeedscanary

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. It''s selection time and, while there are obvious choices, there are also the banana skins ready and waiting. It is crunch time for many teams in terms of titles/promotion/relegation, never mind the influence of European Championship games, and many of our selections each week tend to revolve around the teams involved in those battles. For example, one would not think Barcelona and Real Madrid would be too protective of their team selections given that they both have fairly commanding leads in the European Championship matches. Of course, that''s not the case with Manchester United and Chelsea so it will be interesting to see their team selections this weekend. If it''s many of the reserves they may offer the banana skin, although they still have a lot to play for in the league. Anyway, here goes nothing ( which will probably be close to the return if they come in Nutty ):

Chelsea to beat Wigan

Manchester United to beat Fulham

Celtic to beat St. Mirren

Rangers to beat Hamilton

Barcelona to beat Almeria

Dundee to beat Stirling Albion ( also my nap )

Whoops, I forgot to mention I''m captaining a Pups team at Eddies EACH quiz night, to be held on Friday 6th May (night before last game of season). I''m looking for 2 further members to join me and Duncan. Of course, if more than 2 of you want to participate the Pups can have 2 teams of 4 no worries! It will be a great curtain raiser to the end of season match. I believe Eddie will post more details on a seperate thread soon, but the only stipulation is a £20 entry per team with all proceeds going to EACH. So for a team of 4, thats only a £5 donation per person for a fantastic charity.Look forward to seeing some of you there!

Thank you for these Yankee. They all look stuck on, tacked on, screwed on and nailed on to me[Y]

I''ll get them to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here.

[quote user="leedscanary"]Whoops, I forgot to mention I''m captaining a Pups team at Eddies EACH quiz night, to be held on Friday 6th May (night before last game of season). I''m looking for 2 further members to join me and Duncan. Of course, if more than 2 of you want to participate the Pups can have 2 teams of 4 no worries! It will be a great curtain raiser to the end of season match. I believe Eddie will post more details on a seperate thread soon, but the only stipulation is a £20 entry per team with all proceeds going to EACH. So for a team of 4, thats only a £5 donation per person for a fantastic charity.
Look forward to seeing some of you there!
[/quote]

I''m sure you will all enjoy the quiz and as Kev said all proceeds will go to a fantastic and worthwhile charity.

NCISA have already entered and WITS is looking to enter her Wonders. Loads of other fans groups have been invited.  I sent an invitation to Archant too via our friend Pete. I wonder if those journos really will know the most about the club we all love. Let''s hope we get the chance to find out[:)]

Click this link for more details. Page three will give you a brief overview of how the money raised will be used.

Late this week d''oh!! I''m going to go with

Scunthorpe v QPR Away Win

Good luck everybody, especially Yankee

[quote user="leedscanary"]Whoops, I forgot to mention I''m captaining a Pups team at Eddies EACH quiz night, to be held on Friday 6th May (night before last game of season). I''m looking for 2 further members to join me and Duncan. Of course, if more than 2 of you want to participate the Pups can have 2 teams of 4 no worries! It will be a great curtain raiser to the end of season match. I believe Eddie will post more details on a seperate thread soon, but the only stipulation is a £20 entry per team with all proceeds going to EACH. So for a team of 4, thats only a £5 donation per person for a fantastic charity.
Look forward to seeing some of you there!
[/quote]

i might have a word with TGD if you need 2 more for your team [y]

Truely shocking pick for me last week with Real Madrid, i nearly came on and changed my pick when i heard Ronaldo and Benzema weren''t fit.  Many appologies.

Anyway onto this week,

Celtic to win for me please

good luck everyone

Sorry i''m late again. Not been on here much lately, contrary to popular rumours from posters who won''t be named :P I do have a life.

So will just have to go with a Barca win this week please.

Good Luck :D

The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Yankee and Billy Dixon we have...

2/11     Celtic   3:00 Sat

1/4       Chelsea           3:00 Sat

1/2       Manchester United     3:00 Sat

1/9       Barcelona        7:00 Sat

3/10     Rangers           12:45 Sun

4/11     Dundee            3:00 Sun

Which will win for the Academy £33.64p. I ran the same bet through Boyle Sports on line and the return would only be £25.39. Which once again is a big difference. Nearly a third more in fact. Dont forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of  us. So if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted.

So now it’s "game on". Our matches start in Scotland this afternoon. Then on to England and Spain before finishing back in Scotland tomorrow afternoon.

Good luck everyone......[:)]......

[quote user="nutty nigel"] 

I''m sure you will all enjoy the quiz and as Kev said all proceeds will go to a fantastic and worthwhile charity.

NCISA have already entered and WITS is looking to enter her Wonders. Loads of other fans groups have been invited.  I sent an invitation to Archant too via our friend Pete. I wonder if those journos really will know the most about the club we all love. Let''s hope we get the chance to find out[:)]

[/quote]I''ve pm''d or emailed The Wonders but had no replies yet NN.