Sign in to follow this  
Woman in the Stands (WITS)

Team Fanny Magnet took TWO cars to Hull!

I am sure Inspector Tilly will have something to say about the delayed appearance of this blog but nevertheless, it''s finally been typed, edited and posted.Please click on the link below or the weblog icon in my signature line.

[url]http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/blogs/woman_in_the_stands/archive/2011/04/08/2477488.aspx[/url]

As always, constructive feedback and discussion welcomed.

Now, take the

last two digits of the year you were born and add on the age you will

turn this

year ....and it will

come to 111Can’t (won’t

even attempt to!) understand the maths, but it appears to be accurate!

posted on 08 April 2011 13:25

by

Woman

in the Stands (W
ITS)
Really? It is simple, the year you were born plus your age this year is obviously going to equal 111 as that is the year now (111) , I was born in 87 and its 24 years on (MY AGE!!) hence it is going to be the correct year 2011. Or was this a joke? That I just fell for :(

[quote user="NRGUK"]Now, take the

last two digits of the year you were born and add on the age you will

turn this

year ....and it will

come to 111Can’t (won’t

even attempt to!) understand the maths, but it appears to be accurate!

posted on 08 April 2011 13:25

by

Woman

in the Stands (W
ITS)
Really? It is simple, the year you were born plus your age this year is obviously going to equal 111 as that is the year now (111) , I was born in 87 and its 24 years on (MY AGE!!) hence it is going to be the correct year 2011. Or was this a joke? That I just fell for :(

[/quote]Yep lol Twas in the email from which I copied and pasted

I''ll make it simple for you. Assuming you were born in  the1900''s, the year you were born is the number of years since 1900. I was born in 1974 so in my case I was born 74 years after 1900. Now your age this year is also the same as the number of years since you were born. Thats 37 for me. So if you add the 2 together you get the number of years since 1900 to the present year. As its the year 2011 that is 111 years. So funnily enough 74 +37 = 111. Simples!

If you were born in the 2000''s this sum will come to just 11 and in the 1800''s it would be 211!

[quote user="Team Totty"]You forgot to mention where you sat on the way back! lol ;-) [/quote]Ha![:)]

I realised today I neglected to include a further paragraph about one eloquent Hull fan...Now, this lad was about 12 years old and to describe him as rotund is being polite. Think Nutty Professor in miniature (and white).He had the audacity to chant ''You fat b@stard'' at Grant Holt several times during the game.I don''t think he realised the irony of his words lol

Excuse me Ms WITS but we fat b@stards are allowed to call other fatties fat b@stards. Being a fat b@stard doesn''t me others aren''t also fat b@stards too.[:O][:D]Blimey you skinny feckers really don''t get it.[;)]

*mean*Still waiting for that edit button

[quote user="IncH HigH"]Excuse me Ms WITS but we fat b@stards are allowed to call other fatties fat b@stards. Being a fat b@stard doesn''t me others aren''t also fat b@stards too.[:O][:D]
Blimey you skinny feckers really don''t get it.[;)]

[/quote]S''all your fault........

''Cos you ate all the effin'' pies! [;)]

[:D]

The catering side of our great club can sometimes be overlooked, I see it as my duty to keep this side of the club afloat. It''s a thankless task but somebody has to do it.[:D]

Just to say that Team Fanny Magnet will be on the road to Watford tomorrow.My BMW (Boss Magnet''s Wheels) will contain two members of Team Totty who do not do these blog things whatever they are.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Just to say that Team Fanny Magnet will be on the road to Watford tomorrow.My BMW (Boss Magnet''s Wheels) will contain two members of Team Totty who do not do these blog things whatever they are.[/quote]

And you may as well know now, neither of them do cakes.

[quote user="IncH HigH"]Excuse me Ms WITS but we fat b@stards are allowed to call other fatties fat b@stards. Being a fat b@stard doesn''t me others aren''t also fat b@stards too.[:O][:D]Blimey you skinny feckers really don''t get it.[;)][/quote]Skinny is not a word I''d use to describe myself IncH HigH lol