Sign in to follow this  
Ren

Ipswich tickets

i just sent a email to the ticket office and found out i have been successful. looked on my online banking and payment haven''t showing up yet. otbc

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Beam-back for me too, unless I''m working on the game....
[/quote]

Can I carry your note pad Pad Pete, just found out I won''t be going GUTTED.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Beam-back for me too, unless I''m working on the game....[/quote]Surely a man in your position can blag tickets!!??

Get in.....just rang ticket office and am successful in priority group 3 ballot....Bring it on. OTBC!!!

[quote user="Rich T"]

Get in.....just rang ticket office and am successful in priority group 3 ballot....Bring it on. OTBC!!!

[/quote]

Don''t  forget to sing WE''LL NEVER PLAY YOU AGAIN.

I wasn''t successful. I was kind of expecting that for some reason, but am still a bit p issed off about it. Really hoped to go. Beam back it is then.

get online and get a ticket and join all the other City fans in the Cobbold Stand

block E might be gone, but they''ll be space elsewhere

never have we had a Derby where there are still so many tickets left - and never so much whinging either

[quote user="CT"]I''ve not been successful then [:(]No money has left my account, beam back it is then [:)][/quote]I will be joining you at the beam back, spoke to the ticket office and I didn''t get a ticket. [:(]

i didnt get one either in the ballot...2nd time running after allways getting ipswich tickets over the years...anybody want to sell me one?..pm

I am really p*ssed off with this, i applied in group 2 as i have been to 11 away games this season only to get a letter saying i haven''t been successful because i hadn''t "registered" those stubs which i didn''t know you had to do. Sent an email to complain. [:@]

[quote user="CityLegends04"]I am really p*ssed off with this, i applied in group 2 as i have been to 11 away games this season only to get a letter saying i haven''t been successful because i hadn''t "registered" those stubs which i didn''t know you had to do. Sent an email to complain. [:@][/quote]It couldn''t be made any clearer that you have to register the stubs, your fault.

Copied and pasted from the form: ''Season ticket holders with 10 different away match stubs from last 12 months. Season ticket holders who have submitted 10 stubs already this season will not have to send their stubs in again but will need to complete this written application form.''

I''d say that makes it pretty clear that you have to actually provide the stubs either with your application or to the ticket office.

Got mine today in V2. Can''t believe people who missed out would rather go to a beam back than get tickets in the home areas at the bin. Come on, lets fill the place with City fans!

[quote user="Gerry Harrison"]Got mine today in V2. Can''t believe people who missed out would rather go to a beam back than get tickets in the home areas at the bin. Come on, lets fill the place with City fans![/quote]Probably because of this..."You

will need to be a current Season Ticket Holder, Club member or have

previously purchased a home league or cup match in the 2010/11 season to

be able to purchase online."

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Gerry Harrison"]Got mine today in V2. Can''t believe people who missed out would rather go to a beam back than get tickets in the home areas at the bin. Come on, lets fill the place with City fans![/quote]Probably because of this..."You

[/quote]really?I''m none of the above and had no problem buying a ticket online.. you just need to register so that you get a customer number and off you go..

[quote user="rondy"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Gerry Harrison"]Got mine today in V2. Can''t believe people who missed out would rather go to a beam back than get tickets in the home areas at the bin. Come on, lets fill the place with City fans![/quote]Probably because of this..."You

[/quote]really?I''m none of the above and had no problem buying a ticket online.. you just need to register so that you get a customer number and off you go..[/quote]When did you purchase one? Imagine they''ll crack down on any orders to a NR postcode too...

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]I bought mine online last week, all be it I ordered with a London postcode, still worth a try if you really want to be at the game.
[/quote]

That''s probably because the "cockerneee wannabees" are in awe of you my friend [:(]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="rondy"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Gerry Harrison"]Got mine today in V2. Can''t believe people who missed out would rather go to a beam back than get tickets in the home areas at the bin. Come on, lets fill the place with City fans![/quote]Probably because of this..."You

[/quote]really?I''m none of the above and had no problem buying a ticket online.. you just need to register so that you get a customer number and off you go..[/quote]When did you purchase one? Imagine they''ll crack down on any orders to a NR postcode too...[/quote]i ordered mine yesterday morning when i decided that I wasnt going to be successful in the ballot (group 3). I do have a london postcode though which might make a difference..

[quote user="rondy"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="rondy"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Gerry Harrison"]Got mine today in V2. Can''t believe people who missed out would rather go to a beam back than get tickets in the home areas at the bin. Come on, lets fill the place with City fans![/quote]Probably because of this..."You

[/quote]really?I''m none of the above and had no problem buying a ticket online.. you just need to register so that you get a customer number and off you go..[/quote]When did you purchase one? Imagine they''ll crack down on any orders to a NR postcode too...[/quote]i ordered mine yesterday morning when i decided that I wasnt going to be successful in the ballot (group 3). I do have a london postcode though which might make a difference..[/quote]Looks like the above conditions have come in today. Press box it is then....