Sign in to follow this  
Ren

Ipswich tickets

[quote user="ncfcrule"]Does this mean if we''ve been successful money would be out my account now?[/quote]

My money was requested at 10.10am on saturday! off portaloo rd we go!

If ballots from previous years are anything to go by anyone in group 3 other than males aged between 18 and 50 probably has a decent chance. The less mobile and likely to have a ruck you are the better your chances! Those who tick the coach travel option on the application form also appear to be particularly "lucky" when this sort of thing is being drawn!

For those taking the plunge and going in with the binners I would suggest avoiding the north stand. The south stand has also on occasion had a few lads in it when i''ve been there although not enough to cause concern to a decent sized group. Anywere down the sides is pretty tame.

Agree with Jim.Over the years I''ve been in all four stands at Portman Road and down the sides is safest. The best place I think is the stand where the City fans will be. I had to sit in there with my son and the Ipswich fans when we lost 5-0. It was like Portman Road''s version of the City Stand, all blokes and couples older than me, with lots of tartan blankets and flasks of tea in evidence.When their third goal went in the old chap sitting next to me said, " I reckon you must be Norwich fans ". As we sat there dejected for the third time of what turned out to be five while all around waved their programmes and shouted " Hurrah " we knew we''d have to get up real early to catch him out.Yes, I think it''ll be safe enough in there......

Just been confirmed by looking at my bank account that 7 members of Team Fanny Magnet will be on a lunchtime "rattler" to Scum Headquarters.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Just been confirmed by looking at my bank account that 7 members of Team Fanny Magnet will be on a lunchtime "rattler" to Scum Headquarters.[/quote]

Fiddle Lol

[quote user="Brighton Yellow"]Can anyone advise as to where is best to sit in the home sections of Portaloo Road as it appears I have been unsuccessful in the ballot? I am considering having to do this despite having been to over 10 away games in the past 12 months, from which I have annoyingly lost most stubs when moving house.[/quote]Lots of City in South Stand (The old Churchman''s adjacent to away fans) and Cobbold block E (next to away fans). Plenty of tickets for South Stand still available online.

[quote user="CT"]Just rang the ticket office in relation to getting dropped off at Barton Mills on the way back from Swansea...apparently the people in group 3 wont know anything until thursday at the earliest.Hope this helps [:)][/quote]You''ll know because you''ll get a letter from the club either with a ticket or a "bad luck, better luck next time". OR Check your online banking credit card account which will be debited the cash in a few days if you''re successful.

I called when booking Swansea this morning, they said that group 3 ballot is being done and processed after the ticket office closes tonight. You can know from tomorrow morning :-)

Given there''s a message passed on above from the ticket office saying they''re not doing the ballot until they close tonight, what do you expect anyone else to be able to tell you?

At least they''ve got their act together to sort it out well ahead of time - for Charlton last year I didn''t even find out I''d been successful until five days before the match.

Happily a P2 now with a £34.50 payment to NCFC showing up on my bank account this morning...

just wondering as ive been checking online banking constantly last few days, has anyone in the group 3 of applications had money been debited?

cheers :)

OTBC

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]I''m in g3. No money taken out yet. Fingers crossed.[/quote]

i feel annoyed as i have easily got 10 away games under my belt, just never thought i would so didnt keep them hahaha, oh well

I was in group 3 and I''ve had £40.50 made "unavailable" in my bank acount. £39 ticket was my first choice in the ballot (I assumed most would tick that as 2nd choice) so that plus £1.50 booking, hopefully. Check your accounts.

[quote user="john_starks"]I was in group 3 and I''ve had £40.50 made "unavailable" in my bank acount. £39 ticket was my first choice in the ballot (I assumed most would tick that as 2nd choice) so that plus £1.50 booking, hopefully. Check your accounts.[/quote]

guess thats me out the picture then, to the beamback i will go!!

[quote user="john_starks"]I was in group 3 and I''ve had £40.50 made "unavailable" in my bank acount. £39 ticket was my first choice in the ballot (I assumed most would tick that as 2nd choice) so that plus £1.50 booking, hopefully. Check your accounts.[/quote]

guess thats me out the picture then, to the beamback i will go!!

[quote user="Yella Foreva"]Just called the club, ive been unsuccessfull, gutted!!!

Beamback it is :([/quote]SAME, FAIL, FML