Sign in to follow this  
Ren

Ipswich tickets

Looks like they have started processing them as my credit card has just been debited rather a lot of money. I am in the 10 stubs cat.

[quote user="s10_yellow"]You and me both When Saturday Comes! These things take time...[/quote]

Some banks take longer to show transactions on line banking like mine take around three days to show up, so no need to panic really

Those in Group 2 have no reason to be nervous. It''s us lot in Group 3 that need to keep our fingers crossed....

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Those in Group 2 have no reason to be nervous. It''s us lot in Group 3 that need to keep our fingers crossed....
[/quote]

And whatever else we can cross Pete, I have a feeling this will be the first Ipswich match I will be missing

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Those in Group 2 have no reason to be nervous. It''s us lot in Group 3 that need to keep our fingers crossed....[/quote]

And whatever else we can cross Pete, I have a feeling this will be the first Ipswich match I will be missing

[/quote]

Im always nervous when Norwich are dishing out tickets!

2 seasons ago i got tickets and i was in group 4. I am now in group 3 so i hope that i should get them this time.

I have my ticket for scum sat next to me as I type, all be it I will be amongst the filthy binners on the day but I didn''t want to take a chance with the ballot as my track record is unbelievably unlucky. God bless online ticketing.

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]I have my ticket for scum sat next to me as I type, all be it I will be amongst the filthy binners on the day but I didn''t want to take a chance with the ballot as my track record is unbelievably unlucky. God bless online ticketing. [/quote]

Past 2 years ive had 1 out of 5 Ballots! So made my 10 away games this season just to be sure! COYY!

I don''t think there will be many ballots if we go up actually - most prem sides don''t sell out so we should be able to get as many tickets as we like.

Home tickets, on the other hand, will be golddust...

It doesn''t look like I have been successful in the ballot and cannot therefore join Y''Army down the road. Having only missed a few games this year due to living quite far away I am absolutely determined to be in attendance for what is sure to be another historic occasion in this awesome season.

I have registered with the scum on-line without a hitch and am oh so close to purchasing a ticket in one of their sheds.

Does anyone have any advice on this as from what I know of the place it would appear that the Cobbald Shed would be best?

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]1 out of 5 that''s rotten, I''m currently on 1-4. IF we do go up then I suspect their will be even more ballots for away games next season.[/quote]

They say its random, but i know alot of kids women who had never been to games get them ahead of me, normally about 5-6 away games... so this year i took no chnaces! and its been well worth it!

Me and several others I know of have tickets in South stand lower area 5, could be well over a 1000 Norwich fans in the home stands close to the away end for this derby game.

Can anyone advise as to where is best to sit in the home sections of Portaloo Road as it appears I have been unsuccessful in the ballot? I am considering having to do this despite having been to over 10 away games in the past 12 months, from which I have annoyingly lost most stubs when moving house.

try checking the replies you received to the same question you posted in the ipswich tickets thread below

[quote user="ncfcrule"]Does this mean if we''ve been successful money would be out my account now?[/quote]

No money wont be out of your account, but if you have on line banking you can see it moved to un-available.

[quote user="Ren"][quote user="ncfcrule"]Does this mean if we''ve been successful money would be out my account now?[/quote]

No money wont be out of your account, but if you have on line banking you can see it moved to un-available.[/quote]

thats what i meant :( oh well

Just rang the ticket office in relation to getting dropped off at Barton Mills on the way back from Swansea...apparently the people in group 3 wont know anything until thursday at the earliest.Hope this helps [:)]

ct i just did exactly the same but being dropped off at attleborough.... but they said they ony started processing them 1 hour ago, so money could only be taken out he said on wednesday, it must be a task to get 3000 done quickly i suppose...