Sign in to follow this  
NCFCPaul

Is it possible to listen to matches on Iphone?

Firstly hello everyone, im new here, first post n all that!  Formalities over, back to the topic of confusion.  I have tried to go through canaries player, then desktop page and use it as i would on my PC but no flash support stops this. Im assuming i cant go through the BBC Norfolk site as they do not have permission to steam the games as canaries world has sole rights does it not?  So basically i need to know if anyone has found a way to do it?  I cant get to the game tonight as i live 40 miles away, car is in the garage and ive got to be up at 5am for work in the morning so im planning to pop to the pub with some mates and watch the Arsenal Barca game, but only if i can get the game in my left ear via my IPhone.If Apple would pull their finger out an integrate flash support it wouldnt be a problem!  Any thoughts people?

Certainly can''t listen to the game via an iPhone. As you have said the only option to get the coverage online is Canaries Player and Flash and iPhone are a big no-no (Steve Jobs hates Flash for some reason).

Your only option for updates is the Football League app which uses the AP''s minute by minute text service. Or just checking on the BBC website.

Following the #ncfc Twitter feed will probably keep you the most up to date - there will be people listening to the commentary tweeting updates, the @NorwichCityFC profile is usually very quick off the mark as well with goalflashes. Doesn''t matter if you don''t have a Twitter login, just go to http://search.twitter.com and put in #ncfc

Thanks Bethnal, in that case il stay in and listen via the website and watch the match on TV.  Im not all that bothered by Arsenal, but should be a bit of entertainment and would have been an excuse to sink a few jars on week night. Il stay in with a 6 pack, the laptop and the trusty sky remote instead!Just hope we get something out of it tonight, could do with turning a few of these draws into wins!

its one thing I hate about canariesworld/player I spend alot of time in southampton but have to drag my laptop around with me when I want to listen to the games instead of being able to listen on my ipod (can listen to Norfolk on the ipod but not commentary)

wish they would sort it out perhaps some other player allowing you to sign into the stream (I seem to think you used to do that anyway a few years ago) oh well living in hope.