Sign in to follow this  
silver fox

Ched Evans not in Sheff Utd squad tonight

Darrell Russell isn''t in the Preston squad and Leon McKenzie isn''t in the the Northampton squad.

[quote user="ncfcfan"]Darrell Russell isn''t in the Preston squad and Leon McKenzie isn''t in the the Northampton squad.
[/quote] I don''t think we are interested in either of those two players, but we have been linked with Evans.

No, the fans have linked us with Evans. Lambert has said he doesn''t want him (apparently, i didn''t hear it, but i wouldn''t have thought people made it up...)

[quote user="silver fox"][quote user="ncfcfan"]Darrell Russell isn''t in the Preston squad and Leon McKenzie isn''t in the the Northampton squad.
[/quote] I don''t think we are interested in either of those two players, but we have been linked with Evans.[/quote]

---

Not sure whether the link was anything more than internet gossip. However Evans has gone from playing the whole game on Saturday to not even being on the bench tonight. And there was nothing in the Sheffield Star preview about him being suspended. So probably either an injury kept very quiet or a possible move somewhere.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]No, the fans have linked us with Evans. Lambert has said he doesn''t want him (apparently, i didn''t hear it, but i wouldn''t have thought people made it up...)[/quote]

When asked if the rumours were true, Lambert responded with saying we have more chance of signing Linda Evans [:D]

I''d be surprised if Ched Evans came here. Stranger things have happened, but it would most certainly surprise me as it would be seen as Sheff Utd giving up their fight against relegation.

Something to do with the alleged contract clause which states that Sheff Utd have to pay Man City 250K if he plays one more game, perhaps ? 

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Evans was a one season wonder i''m afraid.. he''s woeful.[/quote]

I take it you wernt at Bramhall Lane?

[quote user="silver fox"][quote user="ncfcfan"]Darrell Russell isn''t in the Preston squad and Leon McKenzie isn''t in the the Northampton squad.
[/quote] I don''t think we are interested in either of those two players, but we have been linked with Evans.[/quote]

Could you supply the official link, linking us with Evans ?.