Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Wilbraham, Holty, Wes and automatic promotion...

Chelsea still seem to think they can win their respective league with Man U suffering from ''squeeky bum time'', so surely by the same theory... Possible? I still think it is.

Wish to hell I''d gone but had a training day so it was difficult.

Brilliant result and top performance by sound of it.

Like last season with the Double H on fire. I was quick out of the blocks to criticise Holt Saturday for his ,er, ''fall'' but he sounded awesome tonight which proves what a player he can be when he focuses. Really pleased for Wheelie as well as I''ve always wanted him to score to get that monkey off his back. My complaint from what I''ve seen of him is that he hasn''t put himself about like I assumed he would when this fanastic opportunity came his way at 31. Now his confidence should be sky high and we could finally see him score the goals which fires us up and takes much needed weight off Holts shoulders.     

[quote user="Yellow Rider"]

Wish to hell I''d gone but had a training day so it was difficult.

Brilliant result and top performance by sound of it.

Like last season with the Double H on fire. I was quick out of the blocks to criticise Holt Saturday for his ,er, ''fall'' but he sounded awesome tonight which proves what a player he can be when he focuses. Really pleased for Wheelie as well as I''ve always wanted him to score to get that monkey off his back. My complaint from what I''ve seen of him is that he hasn''t put himself about like I assumed he would when this fanastic opportunity came his way at 31. Now his confidence should be sky high and we could finally see him score the goals which fires us up and takes much needed weight off Holts shoulders.     

[/quote]

[Y]

I was really interested to see how we''d handle this, i was worried the team may have lost a little confidence - but boy did they answer everyone tonight. As i''ve always said, i would like to see us sign Ched Evans, but only to give us confidence that if something serious happened to Holty for the rest of the season we have backup that would surely take one of the many chances in front of goal that he would no question get here. It''s a reassurance thing. Delighted for Willy - This could do wonders for him, ok he''s not scored but no one can doubt he''s never let his head drop despite criticism, and i really really respect him for that [Y].

Automatic promotion really isn''t inconceivable, even top spot - it only takes a few more dropped points from QPR to throw it wide open to us and the chasing pack. We''ve proven we have the QUALITY to WIN ANY game in this league, home or away...

OTBC