Sign in to follow this  
YellowLittle1

Ironic??

I find it funny how Wilbraham has his best game and scored his first goal for Norwich when he plays away from home.

Maybe to do with the fact he didn''t have certain Norwich fans booing him everytime he touched the ball.

If we want are players to do well, and for them to push on the rest of the season for the automatic place, take this into consideration and stand by the players, like Chris Martin, Wilbraham and Jackson.

Let''s make the most of our position, OTBC

He has a point to prove to the fans, and he knows it. Tonight was a big step for him, he has quality and can get goals (he has gone close numerous times, and set up a few/been involved in a few of our late goals too. Let him play at home and win the fans over next I say. We''re all behind you Willbie :)

My friend told me I don''t understand irony, which was ironic as we were at the bus stop at the time.

[quote user="YellowLittle1"]I find it funny how Wilbraham has his best game and scored his first goal for Norwich when he plays away from home.

Maybe to do with the fact he didn''t have certain Norwich fans booing him everytime he touched the ball.

If we want are players to do well, and for them to push on the rest of the season for the automatic place, take this into consideration and stand by the players, like Chris Martin, Wilbraham and Jackson.

Let''s make the most of our position, OTBC[/quote]I have never heard Wilbraham booed a single time he''s touched the ball, let alone every time he''s touched the ball. Irony? Nope, just lies.

Not boos, more like a load collective groan - very audible on Saturday when he came on, it was sad to hear that towards one of our own players.

[quote user="Fozzie"]My friend told me I don''t understand irony, which was ironic as we were at the bus stop at the time.[/quote]Literally LOL [:D]