Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Sometimes the best laid plans are the plans that are decided at the last minute!

Before half past 3 yesterday afternoon I wasn''t planning on going to Leicester but for some reason I had a change of mind and went! I know its strange for me to change my mind ;)

Great game, great atmosphere and crowd banter between the 2 sets of supporters ''you''re talking ballsh** we dont understand'' was particularly amusing :D

The whole team played brilliantly, I''m so pleased that Wilbraham scored to break his duck.

Fantastic night of football. Time to start believing that we CAN get promoted!

OTBC

Didn''t realise we didn''t sell out the away allocation, i thought that normally happened? I suppose it is a Tuesday night, and with work before/next day probably makes it hard for a lot of people.

The away allocation is up to 3,500-4,000 I believe.

Couldn''t believe it when I walked up to my seat and saw the whole corner full with just a block of seats empty either side.

Constant standing, singing and bouncing on top of a fine away performance. Definitely will take some beating in the future.

Sounds like a great night, well done to all. Gutted I wasn''t there but couldn''t risk missing the last train and getting stuck in Leicester or London with work this morning! We''re going to have a rollercoaster ride home and away for the next two months at least...