Sign in to follow this  
Big Rob

New Bulls**t rumour?

Just read this on Skysports.com/yourview:

Didier Rio: ''''I heard rumours from Carrow Road that Youri Djorkaeff will play at Norwich till the end of the season to replace the injured David Bentley, they also ask Arsenal about Emmanuel Petit''s fitness''''

Another load of crap or could this be true??

"Youri Djorkaeff will play at Norwich till the end of the season to replace the injured David Bentley" yes this could be true hes been released and i recken hel do well for us. Emmanuel Petit- no because arsnel arnt willing to let any more players go.

Jeez, some people really aren''t clued up. Petit doesn''t even play for Arsenal anymore, he''s just been training with them to maintain fitness. Personally I''d love to see someone with his experience and quality till the end of the season, he wouldn''t even take up a loan spot.

[quote]Didn''t Arsenal sell Petit, ooh about 6 years ago!?[/quote]

Indeed they did Marmite.  But ncfc4prem is right; he is back there training.  He was out of contract (well still is) and Wenger offered to take him on a non-contract basis to improve his fitness and try to find a new club

i dont think age is a problem if its a loan untill the end of the season! we bloody need someone quick whoeva it is!

At least we can put this one to bed.Petit has announced his retirement due to knee injury on the BBC website.

You''re right, this is a bulls**t rumour. Worthy said he was looking for youth and Djorkaeff is hardly that!! Petit''s the same and even if he was to come (which he isn''t if he has retired) he would probably disrupt and ruin whatever little team spirit is left in the norwich team. Personally, i think Djorkaeff is past his sell-by date now, but thats just my own opinion, make of it what u will.