Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Unofficial Leicester V Norwich Chatroom

I''ve heard of the immaculate conception but that is amazing. No wonder he did his hamstring, running full pelt approaching full term.

Night, Night all, sleep well!

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="John"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Our defence is sh.it[:@][/quote]agree surely lambo has to be looking at 2 new strikers 4 new midfielders and 4 defenders and pos a new keeper!!!!! [;)][/quote]An Pink ''Un styalised ''analysis'' of our players tonight.Ruddy - Too many mistakes. Only made an impact in Scotland because the league is a load of c*ap.R Martin - Was an average League One player, positioning is disastrous, won''t make the Championship.Whitbread - Should pay-off his contract, too injury prone.Ward - Too many mistakes, too slow, and too weak.Tierny - From an average League One side, won''t step up.Fox - Too weak, can''t tackle, can''t make it into an average League One side, passing his only salvation.Crofts - Was average for Brighton in League One, same for Gillingham in League Two. Won''t step up. No Darel Russell.Surman - Too much of a luxury, doesn''t defend. That is when he''s not on the treatment table.Hoolahan - Too much of a luxury, drifts too oftenm doesn''t defend, and can''t header.Wilbraham - Can''t score, and completely ineffective. ''Wheelie Bin''!Holt - Will never step-up to the Championship. Just look at his record at Sheffield Wednesday and Blackpool.

I thank f***, that to this day, none of you have had any notable influence over Lambert, other than the cheers heard at Carrow Road (i hope).[/quote]

Indeed.... and i can''t wait till we get that useless Cody back [;)]

[/quote]Indeed..... I''m led to believe he''s ''found his level'' Paul. [;)]

[quote user="Dangles"]Shocking. You played well and ran the game in the second without trying we were that bad. You''re one of the best teams i''ve seen at the walkers this season, very organised. You remind me of Leicester last season under Nige. One thing that frustrated me about you though was Holt going down every few minutes in the first half without being touched (or barely atleast). Then again, can''t help thinking that he''s exactly what we''re lacking. (The rest of our team isn''t normally that bad!) How we let Wes score a header, i don''t know! Good luck with your push for promotion anyway![/quote]

Thanks for that [Y]

Im glad that we have Holty lol for all the moaners about him, we would not be where we are today without his goals(and of course the rest of the team chipping in).

Certainly sounded like an exciting game, and last night before the game I was very nervous.

Its really strange reading the match thread when you get home from a game, you can sense the excitement of people even though they weren''t there and some of the posts  make you smile [:)]