Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Unofficial Leicester V Norwich Chatroom

Can someone please post a potted recap of what has gone on tonight please? The speed of my internet here means it would take me till Saturday to read through the thread! I know we won obviously, and that Holt scored a pen, and Wilb scored.

Who played well etc?

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]lol

On Sky and a home game - it is the ultimate combination to ensure we get stuffed

is this the first negative comment after the brill result[/quote]I consider myself slapped [:$]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Really wish our next game was Saturday and not Monday.

[/quote]really wish i could win lotto buy naarich and give the manager £30 million to spend on players....SHHHH WOMAN!!!! [;)] lol

ps only messin[:D] im brave had a few beers

[/quote]

You wearing your lager glasses ctid? lol

I''ve been on the port as run out of beer and wine; awaiting wine delivery due soon. Getting some Willy Willy in this delivery [:)]
[/quote]didnt realise you could have Penis delivered to the door!!!! lol

[quote user="morty"]

Can someone please post a potted recap of what has gone on tonight please? The speed of my internet here means it would take me till Saturday to read through the thread! I know we won obviously, and that Holt scored a pen, and Wilb scored.

Who played well etc?

[/quote]we won 3:2 and they all deserve 10/10!!!! job done buddy OTBC

await rocardo''s report mate

[quote user="morty"]

Who played well etc?

[/quote]That''s easy. The whole team.

lol ctid - Willy Willy is a delicious Australian Shirazmorty - the game in brief:we scored 3, they scored 2 Wes, Holt got a penalty and Wilbraham the third, Ruddy worried Lambert at one point, the fans sounded great on the radio, both teams were playing to win so an exciting game to listen to

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Our defence is sh.it[:@][/quote]agree surely lambo has to be looking at 2 new strikers 4 new midfielders and 4 defenders and pos a new keeper!!!!! [;)][/quote]An Pink ''Un styalised ''analysis'' of our players tonight.Ruddy - Too many mistakes. Only made an impact in Scotland because the league is a load of c*ap.R Martin - Was an average League One player, positioning is disastrous, won''t make the Championship.Whitbread - Should pay-off his contract, too injury prone.Ward - Too many mistakes, too slow, and too weak.Tierny - From an average League One side, won''t step up.Fox - Too weak, can''t tackle, can''t make it into an average League One side, passing his only salvation.Crofts - Was average for Brighton in League One, same for Gillingham in League Two. Won''t step up. No Darel Russell.Surman - Too much of a luxury, doesn''t defend. That is when he''s not on the treatment table.Hoolahan - Too much of a luxury, drifts too oftenm doesn''t defend, and can''t header.Wilbraham - Can''t score, and completely ineffective. ''Wheelie Bin''!Holt - Will never step-up to the Championship. Just look at his record at Sheffield Wednesday and Blackpool.

I thank f***, that to this day, none of you have had any notable influence over Lambert, other than the cheers heard at Carrow Road (i hope).

That''s 12 points from the last six games with only one a home win and with away games at Leicester and Leeds.  Surely promotion form.

Oh! And doesn''t Aaron Wilbraham just lend itself to our Norfolk dialect?

[quote user="John"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Our defence is sh.it[:@][/quote]agree surely lambo has to be looking at 2 new strikers 4 new midfielders and 4 defenders and pos a new keeper!!!!! [;)][/quote]

An Pink ''Un styalised ''analysis'' of our players tonight.

Ruddy - Too many mistakes. Only made an impact in Scotland because the league is a load of c*ap.
R Martin - Was an average League One player, positioning is disastrous, won''t make the Championship.
Whitbread - Should pay-off his contract, too injury prone.
Ward - Too many mistakes, too slow, and too weak.
Tierny - From an average League One side, won''t step up.
Fox - Too weak, can''t tackle, can''t make it into an average League One side, passing his only salvation.
Crofts - Was average for Brighton in League One, same for Gillingham in League Two. Won''t step up. No Darel Russell.
Surman - Too much of a luxury, doesn''t defend. That is when he''s not on the treatment table.
Hoolahan - Too much of a luxury, drifts too oftenm doesn''t defend, and can''t header.
Wilbraham - Can''t score, and completely ineffective. ''Wheelie Bin''!
Holt - Will never step-up to the Championship. Just look at his record at Sheffield Wednesday and Blackpool.

I thank f***, that to this day, none of you have had any notable influence over Lambert, other than the cheers heard at Carrow Road (i hope).
[/quote]You forgot to put they are all sh1te at the end on each player lol[;)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]lol ctid - Willy Willy is a delicious Australian Shiraz

morty - the game in brief:

we scored 3, they scored 2

Wes, Holt got a penalty and Wilbraham the third, Ruddy worried Lambert at one point, the fans sounded great on the radio, both teams were playing to win so an exciting game to listen to
[/quote]yeah yeah what ever u  say WITS [;)] lol

[quote user="John"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Our defence is sh.it[:@][/quote]agree surely lambo has to be looking at 2 new strikers 4 new midfielders and 4 defenders and pos a new keeper!!!!! [;)][/quote]

Ruddy - Too many mistakes. Only made an impact in Scotland because the league is a load of c*ap.
R Martin - Was an average League One player, positioning is disastrous, won''t make the Championship.
Fox - Too weak, can''t tackle, can''t make it into an average League One side, passing his only salvation.
Crofts - Was average for Brighton in League One, same for Gillingham in League Two. Won''t step up. No Darel Russell.
Surman - Too much of a luxury, doesn''t defend. That is when he''s not on the treatment table.
Hoolahan - Too much of a luxury, drifts too oftenm doesn''t defend, and can''t header.
Holt - Will never step-up to the Championship. Just look at his record at Sheffield Wednesday and Blackpool.

[/quote]

Indeed.... and i can''t wait till we get that useless Cody back [;)]

[quote user="John"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Our defence is sh.it[:@][/quote]agree surely lambo has to be looking at 2 new strikers 4 new midfielders and 4 defenders and pos a new keeper!!!!! [;)][/quote]An Pink ''Un styalised ''analysis'' of our players tonight.Ruddy - Too many mistakes. Only made an impact in Scotland because the league is a load of c*ap.R Martin - Was an average League One player, positioning is disastrous, won''t make the Championship.Whitbread - Should pay-off his contract, too injury prone.Ward - Too many mistakes, too slow, and too weak.Tierny - From an average League One side, won''t step up.Fox - Too weak, can''t tackle, can''t make it into an average League One side, passing his only salvation.Crofts - Was average for Brighton in League One, same for Gillingham in League Two. Won''t step up. No Darel Russell.Surman - Too much of a luxury, doesn''t defend. That is when he''s not on the treatment table.Hoolahan - Too much of a luxury, drifts too oftenm doesn''t defend, and can''t header.Wilbraham - Can''t score, and completely ineffective. ''Wheelie Bin''!Holt - Will never step-up to the Championship. Just look at his record at Sheffield Wednesday and Blackpool.

I thank f***, that to this day, none of you have had any notable influence over Lambert, other than the cheers heard at Carrow Road (i hope).[/quote]Absolutely spot on analysisLOL

[/quote]

[:D]

... and heaven knows why I stupidly put money on us for the title at the beginning of the season.... LOL

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]lol ctid - Willy Willy is a delicious Australian Shirazmorty - the game in brief:we scored 3, they scored 2 Wes, Holt got a penalty and Wilbraham the third, Ruddy worried Lambert at one point, the fans sounded great on the radio, both teams were playing to win so an exciting game to listen to[/quote]yeah yeah what ever u  say WITS [;)] lol[/quote][url]http://www.laithwaites.co.uk/DWBase/jsp/searchbrowse/index.jsp?sortOrderCode=p&trail=4022%3AAustralia&cid=search|google|Australia|Products&gclid=CKXbhrX_v6cCFQEY4Qod5mRP_A[/url]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]That''s the trouble with wine....you never know whether to spit or swallow.[/quote]I always swallow RH [:D]  [:P][/quote]Keeps it neat and tidyas long as you don''t cough.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]That''s the trouble with wine....you never know whether to spit or swallow.[/quote]I always swallow RH [:D]  [:P][/quote]Keeps it neat and tidyas long as you don''t cough.[/quote]Certainly more lady-like as well [;)]

Shocking. You played well and ran the game in the second without trying we were that bad. You''re one of the best teams i''ve seen at the walkers this season, very organised. You remind me of Leicester last season under Nige.

One thing that frustrated me about you though was Holt going down every few minutes in the first half without being touched (or barely atleast). Then again, can''t help thinking that he''s exactly what we''re lacking. (The rest of our team isn''t normally that bad!)

How we let Wes score a header, i don''t know!

Good luck with your push for promotion anyway!