Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Unofficial Leicester V Norwich Chatroom

Will we be celebrating by the end of tonight''s game i jolly hope so!

I am going 2-1 Norwich going to be tough but i think we might hang on due to our fab away record!

Tonight''s fixtures!

Barnsley v Scunthorpe

Bristol City v Portsmouth

Crystal Palace v Cardiff 20:00

Doncaster v Coventry

Hull v Burnley

Ipswich v Reading

Leicester v Norwich

Middlesbrough v Derby

Millwall v QPR

Preston v Leeds

Sheff Utd v Nott''m Forest

Swansea v Watford

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/9415413.stm

On-loan Blackpool man Rob Edwards will make his first start for the Canaries if Whitbread is ruled out.

I don''t see any reason to risk Whitbread. Edwards should be good enough, and Whitbread has been proving just how good he is, and i don''t think he will play as he is injury prone :P I know its a completely different injury but still....

good evening all [:D]

Hoping fot a Naarich win, but think it will be very very tough.

Im sure Lambert will have them well fired up and a win tonight could put us second(other results depending of course) OTBC

Just a note to all the doom and gloomers                       ^^^READ SENTANCE ABOVE ^^^

good evening all [:D]

Hoping fot a Naarich win, but think it will be very very tough.

Im sure Lambert will have them well fired up and a win tonight could put us second(other results depending of course) OTBC

Just a note to all the doom and gloomers                       ^^^READ SENTENCE ABOVE ^^^

The last time I went was when our good run ended, Roeder had Hucks on the bench and we lost 4-0 with Russell being sent off for stamping and there was a riot near the ground. I simply didn''t want to tempt fate by going tonight.  

As I already said on another thread my prediction is 2-2 or 3-2 to us, as long as we stick to the same formation (apart from any changes due to injuries/tiredness of course)  that we had at Barnsley and put in the same effort. I hope Wes starts but Lambert has been known to rest him when we get games in quick succession, so it would not surprise me at all if he is on the bench to start with.

snake pit lassy - youre a bit post happy on here tonight arent you!! lol exciting with a game on tonight so ill let you off

havent been to the walkers stadium since we lost 4-0, they have a hell strike force with yakubu and vassell so there are goals for definate from them - my pred is 3-2 leicester

[quote user="Gingerpele"]3-2 to Norwich. Anyone know if you can listen to commentary online (not canaries world...)?[/quote]

Nope sorry.

Evening all, gonna be a tough game I think [:S]

ctid - are you doing a Nana? lolNot sure how well I''ll be able to follow online as my poxy broadband''s still playing up. Keep losing connectivity  [:''(] BT promised me a new router - apparently the problem - last week but it''s not arrived yet 

Draw would be good result, can see a few goals in this one.All the top teams bar Swansea are away, so if we were to win it could see us in a good position!