Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

Aaron Wilbraham

Good to see him have another decent game last night.Pleased to see him get on the scoresheet at last, even though there was a deflection on his shot. Had other opportunities and definitely had his best game in a City shirt. I enjoyed the team celebration in front of us with some of his team mates hugging and pointing at him just to make sure we knew it was him who''d netted !Good too to hear the supporters sing his name and Paul Lambert for giving his an encouraging words and arm round the shoulder at the end of the match.Listening to his interview on Radio Norfolk he sounded a pleasant enough bloke and just pleased to be involved as a squad player here.Same again for Bristol City please, Aaron.....

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Good to see him have another decent game last night.Pleased to see him get on the scoresheet at last, even though there was a deflection on his shot. Had other opportunities and definitely had his best game in a City shirt. I enjoyed the team celebration in front of us with some of his team mates hugging and pointing at him just to make sure we knew it was him who''d netted !Good too to hear the supporters sing his name and Paul Lambert for giving his an encouraging words and arm round the shoulder at the end of the match.Listening to his interview on Radio Norfolk he sounded a pleasant enough bloke and just pleased to be involved as a squad player here.Same again for Bristol City please, Aaron.....[/quote]Played a fifa match before, I lost 2-1 to Leicester and Wilbraham was my only scoring so :P

I never had any doubt that he would score eventually ! But one swallow doesn''t make a summer as the saying goes. Nevertheless, more power to his elbow (not literally !) and hope he now enjoys an avalanche of goals.

[quote user="Bogbrush118"]one swallow doesn''t make a summer ...[/quote]

No, but if I get my girlfriend tipsy enough it makes for a damn fine end to a Friday night! [;)]

I agreed with Lambert''s assessment over Wilbraham after last night''s game. The only thing missing was a goal. He''s certainly not a lazy player and every game he''s played for us, he''s tried so hard.

Last night I was delighted he scored and now I hope he can kick on and get a few more.

I do still think we need a Kevin Phillips type player who can stay in the box and nick the odd goal. Ched Evans was mentioned, but I don''t see anything in that one.