Sign in to follow this  
susie b

Our away kit!

[quote]Kappa? Maybe we could top it off with a nice Burberry baseball cap too?[/quote]

It looks like we will be stuck in the dark ages with regard to kit. A long line of un-trendy manufacturers, Kappa would be far to cool.

[quote]It is certainly better than the hideous Home Shirt. The fake addidas stripes Lets hope we can get a decent shirt manufacturer next time, Kappa would be nice.[/quote]

KAPPA i do not think so.HOW DARE YOU. I can really see people wanting to wear skin tight football shirts

[quote]KAPPA i do not think so .HOW DARE YOU. I can really see people wanting to wear skin tight football shirts[/quote]

Good point, can you imagine Doherty or Holt in one of those figure hugging Kappa shirts? Oof! There are some things I just don''t want to see, footballers nipples being one of them.

[quote]Good point, can you imagine Doherty or Holt in one of those figure hugging Kappa shirts? Oof! There are some things I just don''t want to see, footballers nipples being one of them.[/quote]

I remember John Hartson seemed to pull off the figure hugging Kappa shirt for Wales . Maybe more designed for Italian footballers than fat Welshmen.

Why would we bother having an away kit that will stand out from the crowd when we have one in our home kit????

Is it just for financial reasons that we have worn the away kit at Villa and Charlton?? I don''t see the need. Stick with Yellow every time!!!! 

Maybe a snazzy yellow & green (with sequins) one-piece of spandex, similar to what the Cameroon National side wore in the African Nations. With "The Darkness" and "We Luv Justin!" emblazoned across the chest...... 

I really liked the all white kit from a few years back. If I''m not mistaken they wore something similar to train in during the Malaysian tour. Don''t know if you''d have the Proton or Lotus badge on it but I think it would be really smart and as its white would stand out which is what most of you are saying the current one fails to do.

how many points did our away kit had brought us? I am not really sure, but some friends in HK told me, our away kit looked liked water-melon!!!!

White would be a cool colour for our away kit.

As for the aero-dynamic shirts, we should definately have some of them. With football fast becoming an athletes sport eventually all football kits will be skin tight like sprinters/cyclists to improve speed/wind resistance etc.

Just as long as Kappa don''t make them because they''re a chav''s make

WHY NOT BRING BACK THE BLUE AND WHITE CENTENARY SHIRT AND KIT OF LONG AGO AS OUR AWAY KIT???

Why not give the kit a big miss. Like forget what is worn!!! and concentrate on some decent football from the team instead.

[quote]Why not give the kit a big miss. Like forget what is worn!!! and concentrate on some decent football from the team instead.[/quote]

Oooooh... pardon us for having some fun Mr Serious-pants.