Sign in to follow this  
weston park canary

Re: 1 ticket needed

Well in that case you''ve got your 10 then.This is pathetic, get your tickets properly without begging other people for them! Everyone else has paid good money and gone to the games.

Lincoln, I understand your point of view, but I''m a student, I can''t afford to go to every game and I don''t agree with the principle that if you have more money and can therefore go more frequently that makes you a better fan.

I have given up every Saturday for a decade to listen on CanariesWorld (I live 200 miles from Norwich) and I make it to about 5 or 6 games a season - usually away, accompanied by one or two pilgrimages to Carra Rud per season.

If I could afford it, I would go every week, home and away, but I cant. If I was one stub short, and had maybe missed a few due to finances or illness or whatever, I would feel pretty aggrieved with your response which appears belligerent and pretty unfair without knowing the circumstances of your fellow canary fan''s lack of stub.

Not everybody has the luxury of being able to go every week, or even every other week, many of us make sacrifices to go to games, as I''m sure you do yourself, it''s not like he has come on here asking for ten spare stubs and he never goes to games - he is asking for one for god''s sake.

Excited Canary - The OP has first call on my stubs, but u are welcome to whatever is left if it''s any use to you.

I totally agree with the comment above! Whats it got to do with anyone else if he needs another stub? Ive got a few and I wouldnt mind giving them to people who needed them!

Excited - Burnley stub is gone - if Sheff Utd and/or Leicester is any use to you then you are welcome to them...

I''m a few short also but as I won''t be in the country for the game I don''t really need them I guess.

Davo

Yeah that''s a fair point, but I just hate the way we suddenly get every Norwich fan wanting to go to this. It''s annoying, I go to every away game and see attendances up and down for the ''big ones''... Burnley was terrible turn out. 800 fans or something! But then we happily take 2,500 or so everywhere else.However, whatever support we get is more then most teams, so it''s fine. Sorry for sounding a bit harsh. [:)]

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"]Well in that case you''ve got your 10 then.This is pathetic, get your tickets properly without begging other people for them! Everyone else has paid good money and gone to the games.[/quote]

Ignore this clown, he''s an anrgy little keyboard warrior!

He thinks because he goes to all the games (or says he does) that he is the biggest City fan on here!

Its got nothing to do with money at all, the op is not asking for handouts, just old used tickets which no one will use again!

If I wasnt abit sad and geeky and didnt save my tickets, I'' donate all mine to anyone wanting to go see us beat the scum!

[quote user="youngcanary"]I have a palace one, but you most probably already have that.[/quote]

Hi mate do you still have this? I have 9 including Hull coming up and have lost my Millwall stub which would have made it 10.

No worries Lincoln, If I had a shot at going to this, I would make any neccessary sacrifice to be there, and the same for many City fans I''d guess.

If you can only afford to go to one more game this season it might as well be the derby is a mentality I can understand.

I take your point about bandwagon fans but this guy is clearly not an example of that.

I think we actually took about 1200 to Burnley but I could be wrong. If your not in a position to go to every away game then you have to pick and choose accordingly and Turf Moor is not our happiest hunting ground or most appealing game by any stretch and a bit of a haul if travelling from Norwich.

If I were living in the City could afford most but not all away games - you can bet your bottom dollar Ipswich would have been top of my wish list and Burnley would''ve been given a miss (As Im studying in Derby I went as it''s only a couple of hours and not particularly expensive to get to).

Anyways, Im rambling a bit, I think we can both see the other''s perspective so no arguments here :-)

OTBC