Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Ric

Moaning about singing etc

This is one of the reasons my post count is so low. I come on here and look most days and just can''t belive what kno*s some of our fans are. No offence you who are not.

This post started after I was reading about people moaning about the just can''t get enough song.

Who cares if it''s a 80''s song or Celtic sing it wooo hooo

It''s sung to create a good atmosphere and something different to sing other than the sometimes half hearted on the ball city.

Would work better if some people decided to get up sing it have a laugh a create a atmosphere. You almost forget we are joint 2nd In the league coming on here.

Just shows that some people have never kicked a ball or played 90 mins. Otherwise they would realise what it''s like to encourage your team by what ever means possible eg ( sing ,clapping , shouting encouraging things. And even doing the naked conga for all I care )

We are all here because of one thing our team so get behind them !!!!

Rant over !!! Otbc

Or maybe I could have 1830 posts running on crap !! I think if sone people had a brain or had kicked a football on here they would be dangerous. I take it you are the one standing up singing every game and never moaning ?! ;)

[quote user="snakepit ric"]This is one of the reasons my post count is so low. I come on here and look most days and just can''t belive what kno*s some of our fans are. No offence you who are not. This post started after I was reading about people moaning about the just can''t get enough song. Who cares if it''s a 80''s song or Celtic sing it wooo hooo It''s sung to create a good atmosphere and something different to sing other than the sometimes half hearted on the ball city. Would work better if some people decided to get up sing it have a laugh a create a atmosphere. You almost forget we are joint 2nd In the league coming on here. Just shows that some people have never kicked a ball or played 90 mins. Otherwise they would realise what it''s like to encourage your team by what ever means possible eg ( sing ,clapping , shouting encouraging things. And even doing the naked conga for all I care ) We are all here because of one thing our team so get behind them !!!! Rant over !!! Otbc[/quote]

Well said... Get ready for the personal insults now!!

I sat in the N+P once, but decided to move..... think i was the only one who actually moved

[quote user="zemas tendon"]

[quote user="snakepit ric"]This is one of the reasons my post count is so low. I come on here and look most days and just can''t belive what kno*s some of our fans are. No offence you who are not. This post started after I was reading about people moaning about the just can''t get enough song. Who cares if it''s a 80''s song or Celtic sing it wooo hooo It''s sung to create a good atmosphere and something different to sing other than the sometimes half hearted on the ball city. Would work better if some people decided to get up sing it have a laugh a create a atmosphere. You almost forget we are joint 2nd In the league coming on here. Just shows that some people have never kicked a ball or played 90 mins. Otherwise they would realise what it''s like to encourage your team by what ever means possible eg ( sing ,clapping , shouting encouraging things. And even doing the naked conga for all I care ) We are all here because of one thing our team so get behind them !!!! Rant over !!! Otbc[/quote]

I sat in the N+P once, but decided to move..... think i was the only one who actually moved

[/quote]

I always thpought the object of the exersise is to make as much noise as possible and it matter''s not what we sing so what the hell is the problem, as long as we don''t start to sing binners tunes, How about we sing LAND OF HOPE AND GLORY on monday night.  

[quote user="zemas tendon"]

[/quote]

I always thought the object of the exersise is to make as much noise as possible and it matter''s not what we sing so what the hell is the problem, as long as we don''t start to sing binners tunes, How about we sing LAND OF HOPE AND GLORY on monday night.  

The ''just cant get enough'' song was brilliant! Made a quality atmosphere on Tuesday night, havn''t stopped humming it since!!!

Zemas I am ready and waiting. I think people find this site great to have a whinge about players. What people decide to sing. And what there missus has cooked them wrong for tea.

Don''t get me wrong it is a forum just a shame sometimes there''s so many negative post rather than positives. Would hate to think if any players came on and read some comments.

Pete land of hope and glory would go down a treat followed by the maccerana ?? ;)

Zemas I am ready and waiting. I think people find this site great to have a whinge about players. What people decide to sing. And what there missus has cooked them wrong for tea.

Don''t get me wrong it is a forum just a shame sometimes there''s so many negative post rather than positives. Would hate to think if any players came on and read some comments.

Pete land of hope and glory would go down a treat followed by the maccerana ?? ;)

Couldnt agree more snakepit ric people just come on here to moan about things and when someone suggests something it is shot down. I think the cant get enough song is brilliant and adds to the atmosphere, we cant continue just to sing ''On the Ball City'' it becomes a joke!

It is a celtic song but it isnt a song that is recognise and attributed to Celtic, anyone can sing it as long as it improves the atmosphere.

Just can''t get enough 1980''s anthem from the Boys from Basildon, in vogue due to it featuring in current advert (DFS I think), try to get song to the tune of Personal Jesus, I might join in then. 

Threads about the just can''t get enough song came after the Barnsley and Leicester  games where there was nothing to moan about on the pitch so they find something off the pitch.

I for one love the song and is one to get the away end rocking but you armchair fans wouldn''t know about that would you?

you have hit the nail on the head. because of two excellent performances on the pitch and no penalty misses or wilbraham not scoring or holt diving . we have turned on the fans who start singing something different to on the ball city !!