Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Performance of the season

No offense at all meant. But can you call it performance of the season, when you weren''t there?

And also, isn''t it a bit worrying, if our best game of the season so far, we conceded 2? (Not trying to be negative, it was a great result, even if it was only a 1 goal margin win.)

Were you there? Why are you so negative? This poster did not even indicate she was or was not there! You posted a very similar response to myself, and I was there!

As everyone (including ERIKKSON) states, the scoreline flattered Leicester. Why is it worrying that we concede 2 goals (one in the 94th minute of play) when we score three and win. Perhaps if you wish to make such comments you should attend more games!

The 2nd half was the best I have seen Norwich play for a few yrs, they were in total control and it was a joy to watch against a very good team.The atmosphere was terrific and we kept the "Fatboy" drummer quiet. It was a lovely stadium and great for Football and hopefully We will go up via the top 2 and would like to see Leicester do it next year as I think they may win the league next year with the funds they have available.Performance of the season for me was Ipswich or am I just biased with the result and the opposition we slaughtered.We need to make this result count with 3 pts on Monday.

can''t wait for Hull now! my 3rd away game of the season would love to go to more but can''t afford it. put my application in for ipswich away!

Tuesday night was without a shadow of a doubt the best City performance of the season, away from home at a strong side and we tore them apart before controlling the game comfortably late on. Had City really wanted to they could have had 5 or 6 but correctly made sure they got the 3points without taking chances.

As PL said this was the best performance as we have to take the opposition into consideration.[:D]

It was also against a full 11men and at no stage did I feel we would get beat (I don''t think I''ve ever felt like that in a game before!)

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"]Nothing is gonna top the Scum game![/quote]It says performance of the season not result!! You clearly were not at the Walkers Stadium Tuesday night, because the football we played was out of this world.

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"][quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"]Nothing is gonna top the Scum game![/quote]It says performance of the season not result!! You clearly were not at the Walkers Stadium Tuesday night, because the football we played was out of this world. [/quote]

I wouldn''t go that far (but it was excellent) . And Lambert did say it was one of our best performances he didn''t actually say the best.

[quote user="Planet X"][quote user="NCFC4LIFE"][quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"]Nothing is gonna top the Scum game![/quote]It says performance of the season not result!! You clearly were not at the Walkers Stadium Tuesday night, because the football we played was out of this world. [/quote]

I wouldn''t go that far (but it was excellent) . And Lambert did say it was one of our best performances he didn''t actually say the best.[/quote]

He actually says thats as good a performace since he has been at Norwic, due to the quality of the opposition. So im affraid your wronghttp://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/9415413.stm

[quote user="Gingerpele"]No offense at all meant. But can you call it performance of the season, when you weren''t there? And also, isn''t it a bit worrying, if our best game of the season so far, we conceded 2? (Not trying to be negative, it was a great result, even if it was only a 1 goal margin win.)[/quote]

the leicester free kick was unstopable. - gallagher is a class act!