Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Holt's penalty & celebrations from the away end

Cheers for that.Well taken pen[Y]

Did their goalie get a card for kicking the ball off the spot?

[quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]Nope! The ref seemed to be acting as if he would win a million quid if he didn''t give any cards out! A Leicester player in the second half just smacked the ball away onto the other side of the pitch when it went out for a throw and he didn''t eve get a talking too!

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]Nope! The ref seemed to be acting as if he would win a million quid if he didn''t give any cards out! A Leicester player in the second half just smacked the ball away onto the other side of the pitch when it went out for a throw and he didn''t eve get a talking too![/quote]

Thought the ref was excellent, allowed the play to run which helped make a good match and when players got a bit frustrated which in normal in footballthey didn''t get punished.Well done REF

Good ''whole team'' celebration.Manly and appropriate.

Cracking video mate! Gutted I couldn''t make the game! Had tickets for ages but managed to get hold of some Barca v Aresnal tickets which I couldn''t turn down!

Looks like I missed one of the best away games of the season! Got a few funny looks from some of the Barca fans when I jumped up as soon as I heard Willbraham got the 3rd!

Could not have asked for a better night, watched one of the best sides the world has ever seen and my team from good ol Norfolk go joint second in the league! A quality quality night!

[quote user="brownie010"]Cracking video mate! Gutted I couldn''t make the game! Had tickets for ages but managed to get hold of some Barca v Aresnal tickets which I couldn''t turn down! Looks like I missed one of the best away games of the season! Got a few funny looks from some of the Barca fans when I jumped up as soon as I heard Willbraham got the 3rd! Could not have asked for a better night, watched one of the best sides the world has ever seen and my team from good ol Norfolk go joint second in the league! A quality quality night![/quote]

each to there own i suppose