i just cant get enough just cant get enough,

my blood runs green an yellow and im city born and bred,

i just cant get enough just cant get enough,

i picked my team and i fell in love and i just cant seem to get enough,

dododododddoooododo [:P]

what a song and quality atmosphere last night out sung the Leicester

fans for the whole game and thought every player was quality and

wilbraham to finally get his first goal class, trust in lambert he is a

football genius!!! OTBC premier here we come !!!

I doubt Thomson knows who Depeche Mode are, probably heard the Sugababes version of the song on the Boots adverts for perfume or something.  If I were Mello Yello, I''d be suggesting that this is all the work of the malevolent Doomcaster...  Thankfully I''m not.

It got going well yes but it is a Celtic song. Can we not come up with a suitable 80s anthem of our own to sing as well so we have something a bit more original?

Here is a starter for 10. To the tune of Baha Men "Best days of our lives" (believe its in Finding Nemo for the youngsters out there). Any suggestions for improvements welcome!

Since Lambert came
I can hardly believe
The things that have happened
That we could achieve
We walked through League One

And we battered the sc*m
I''m just so thankful
We got rid of Gunn

Ohhhh...

Aaron Wilbraham
Ohhhh...
Wesley Hoolahan
Ohhhh...

Holty never dives
Ohhhh...
Best years of our lives

De, de, de, de, de, da, de ,de, de, de, de, de, de, de etc, etc 

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

Here is a starter for 10. To the tune of Baha Men "Best days of our lives" (believe its in Finding Nemo for the youngsters out there). Any suggestions for improvements welcome!

Since Lambert came
I can hardly believe
The things that have happened
That we could achieve
We walked through League One

And we battered the sc*m
I''m just so thankful
We got rid of Gunn

Ohhhh...

Aaron Wilbraham
Ohhhh...
Wesley Hoolahan
Ohhhh...

Holty never dives
Ohhhh...
Best years of our lives

De, de, de, de, de, da, de ,de, de, de, de, de, de, de etc, etc 

[/quote]

Edit:

Ohhhh...

Aaron Wilbraham
Ohhhh...
Wesley Hoolahan
Ohhhh...

Bravo, win or die

Ohhhh...
Best years of our lives

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I doubt Thomson knows who Depeche Mode are, probably heard the Sugababes version of the song [/quote]

Wasn''t that The Saturdays [:^)][:$]

Someone on twitter other day suggested Mambo number 5, and going through the line of players eg. A little bit of Wesley running the show.

You could do it on first name terms of the players.

I thought it was a great idea and have never heard anyone else do it before.

A little bit of Lansbury on the right,

A little bit of Fox to keep it tight,

A little bit of Wesley roaming free,

A little bit of Holty scoring spree,

A little bit of Surman  in the hole,

A little bit of Crofts, what a goal!

Great tune I saw on 606 the other day.

[quote user="Lambo"]

A little bit of Lansbury on the right,

A little bit of Fox to keep it tight,

A little bit of Wesley roaming free,

A little bit of Holty scoring spree,

A little bit of Surman  in the hole,

A little bit of Crofts, what a goal!

Great tune I saw on 606 the other day.

[/quote]

[Y]

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]A little bit of Aaron now he''s scored.[/quote]A little bit of Jarrold who look bored....

[quote user="Mike "]Pity we have to rip off someone elses song & can''t get our own....[/quote]

Agree with you MIKE.  It''s also a pity that the majority singing it probably have no idea where the song comes from and have no idea of what the lyrics are.  All we got last night was the dodododododododo bit with no words.

How, exactly, do you moaners suppose that people pick up and learn the words to the ''new'' songs? Not everyone has the time or the desire to browse forums and City websites learning the words to every single song that gets proposed just in case it gets sung at a football match.

I''ll fully accept that last night was the first time i''ve heard the ''Just can''t get enough'' song at football. So, what''s the logical thing to do? Listen and learn, of course, whilst joining in with the obvious bits.

I suppose you lot automatically know the words to every song that someone comes up with, right? Or are some of you moaners busy handing out lyrics and i''m just missing it every game? I''m guessing no, you''re not.

Secondly, for all the numpties whinging about only wanting original songs, i suppose that none of you have ever sung any song at a football match except ''On the ball City''? Because as far as i''m aware, that''s the only original song we have.

How about spending some of the time you all spend complaining on coming up with your own original songs, rather than just expecting everyone else to do it for you? And furthermore, for all those actually doing what i''ve just suggested and coming up with new songs, why stop at just posting it on a forum or on Twitter? If you want a new and original (ironically meaning ripped off from a song that no one else has ripped off before you) then have the balls to get up and sing it at a damn football match.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with some of you? Honestly, if any of you actually went last night and watched us tear a good team to pieces with our best performance of the season, in a superb atmosphere, and all you took from the game is that our songs aren''t completely original and that the fans don''t automatically, and psychically know the words to every song that gets sung, then you really do new a new hobby, because football isn''t for you.

Dear, oh dear. Some City fans never cease to amaze.

I agree with ?''s post. Way too many moaners on here and I wouldn''t be surprised if they are the ones that boo when we don''t win at home.The song creates a great atmosphere and I even saw some Leicester fans dancing to it so it obviously rubbed off lol! I tried getting some songs going near the front but I was surrounded by the bore brigade!

Defo a fan of the mambo number five song. A little bit of ruddy what a save......

Yep! Totally agree with ? and Olski.

These songs eventually go round most grounds courtesy of the televised games.

Why worry whether they are original or not, just bloody sing em and enjoy!!

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Yep! Totally agree with ? and Olski. These songs eventually go round most grounds courtesy of the televised games. Why worry whether they are original or not, just bloody sing em and enjoy!![/quote]Amen to that, brother! [Y]

Do dododododododododododoo! [:D]