Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

Little Nuggets of info...

There''s not really anything exciting or exclusive here, just some stuff I found out...

-Lappin hoping to be fit and ready for Bristol game (recovered brilliantly, likely to make the bench)

- Steven Smith has (99% certain) played his last game for Norwich. A mixture of injuries and not settling in as the main reasons.

- Lambert is still on the lookout for another striker, with Jackson possibly heading out on loan.

- Chris Martin hoping to be back mid April.

I know there''s nothing terribly exciting there, just thought i''d share it with you.

10 games to go everyone, have you ever known such an exciting season!? =] OTBC

How confident are you all feeling?

YEEEELLLLOOOOOWWWWSSSS

(be good to each other!)

I think the part about Jackson out on loan possibly is new - at least it''s news to moi!

Always love updates so thanks Dan for these snippets..

Hopefully Steven Smith does well and gets us a decent enough fee. Imagine he will be out with a few others at end of season.

Be great to have Chrissy back mid April and having Lappin now gives us more options on the left- always give 110% and gets an assist or two from the wing!

I can''t see PL loaning anyone out at this stage of the season - all hands on deck & all that!

Now I know I didn''t provide anything earth shattering, just simply thought i''d share little bits of info i had!

Will be nice to have Lappin back. With McNamee completely out of the frame, it will be nice to have an option on the bench who can put some good deliveries into the box if the situation requires. Surprised about Jackson, as we dont have that much depth up front with only Holt and Wilbraham as available alternatives at the moment.

[quote user="Jacko"]Will be nice to have Lappin back. With McNamee completely out of the frame, it will be nice to have an option on the bench who can put some good deliveries into the box if the situation requires. Surprised about Jackson, as we dont have that much depth up front with only Holt and Wilbraham as available alternatives at the moment.[/quote]

McNamee was on the bench on Tuesday so hardly completely out of the frame