Sign in to follow this  
Jonzey

Jason Euell's Car at Carrow Road tonight?

Blame a mate of mine if this is rubbish; Jason Euell''s car has been spotted at Carrow Road this evening. Could he be the loan signing worthy has been chasing?

Why would we be looking to buy yet another striker, who we can''t afford anyway? We''ll be getting a creative midfielder in and another defender, if anything.

Midland Canary,

I find it very difficult to read your posts now thanks to your stormtrooper over there to the side!  Kind of distracts the eye, if you know what I mean.  Avatartastic!

[quote]Why would we be looking to buy yet another striker, who we can''t afford anyway? We''ll be getting a creative midfielder in and another defender, if anything.[/quote]

No Worhty has stated he wants another striker.

AH dont forget not all car rumors are untrue. Remember 2 weeks ago i posted on here that my manure freind saw Ashton at Colney and how true was that? Bloody well spot on !

I''m assuming his car has a personalised no plate being an over paid premiership player, that would be how he knew. And Euell has been frozen out at Charlton, so it''s a plausible move.

I agree we need a defender first though, badly.

p.s, I like the Stormtrooper. Made me chuckle.

[quote]AH dont forget not all car rumors are untrue. Remember 2 weeks ago i posted on here that my manure freind saw Ashton at Colney and how true was that? Bloody well spot on ![/quote]

Ah ,but don''t forget the Chris Sutton car rumour either!!

Have these people got nothing better to do than to see what cars arrive at colney????

O.k. so it gives us something to talk about, and admittedly i would like to think this is true and that Euell was coming to Norwich but i can''t see it happenin and i can''t see this "sighting" being true.

My fav story about spotting was last year when Teddy Sheringham was in a taxi in norwich, just a shame he was off the horse racing in Yarko!!! Funny how we never spot anyone who actually signs, no sightings of Ashton from what i can recall!!!

I saw a blue tractor being driven by a bobble hatted simpleton coming up the A140 this morning.

Perhaps the binners were sending up their finance chap to discuss selling Bent.